For you folks that are missing football? How about some fun highlight reels.

PrimeTime101

56 minutes ago, arcane said:

>he thinks i haven't watched these videos and all others 15 times each so far this offseason

did I ever say that? i have seen them 20 times. what is your point. I was just trying to lighten things up around here and thought some people might want to watch a little football highlights... get over it man. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 1

22 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

did I ever say that? i have seen them 20 times. what is your point. I was just trying to lighten things up around here and thought some people might want to watch a little football highlights... get over it man. 

Lol my post was a joke dawg. I'm an addict

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

The irony of telling someone who was being playful to lighten up lol.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, arcane said:

>he thinks i haven't watched these videos and all others 15 times each so far this offseason

Lol same

That first td to Gabe cracks me up for some reason 

The man that scored all the TDs in the playoffs lol

Also I forgot the LA game was tied in the 3rd , damn they went crazy in that 2nd half

Edited by JerseyBills

23 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Lol same

That first td to Gabe cracks me up for some reason 

The man that scored all the TDs in the playoffs lol

Also I forgot the LA game was tied in the 3rd , damn they went crazy in that 2nd half

That was a bad call by Tirico. He wasn't very good in that game I thought, and I liked him before 2022

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, arcane said:

That was a bad call by Tirico. He wasn't very good in that game I thought, and I liked him before 2022

True i agree. It was week 1 though so he gets a pass . I usually enjoyed him majority of last year

Edited by JerseyBills

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.