Oh, Canada!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The "Canadian" winner was born in Russia and didn't move to Canada until she was 12. This reminds me of the Olympics where the person is not really from the country she represents. Too bad, I love those down home country Canadian gals from Calgary or Moosejaw!

B/T/W, the NHLPA and owners are supposedly ready to agree on a deal maybe even this week.

Did anyone notice last year's Miss Universe (Miss Australia) come out for her final walk? Her dress was amazing! I'm convinced that she had absolutely nothing on underneath and that the air conditioning was cranked up. :doh:

I'll bet she got a lot of flack from the Thai press after that.

Gotta' love those Aussies!!!!

Did anyone notice last year's Miss Universe (Miss Australia) come out for her final walk? Her dress was amazing! I'm convinced that she had absolutely nothing on underneath and that the air conditioning was cranked up.  :doh: 

348149[/snapback]

High Beams: Good.

Did anyone notice last year's Miss Universe (Miss Australia) come out for her final walk? Her dress was amazing! I'm convinced that she had absolutely nothing on underneath and that the air conditioning was cranked up.  :doh: 

348149[/snapback]

Pictures???? :blink:

Canadian women are superhot little dishes. I live in Vegas and see tons of beautiful women, I mean TONS, but I would live ( AND PLAY) in Toronto in a second. That city looks like a Benneton ad come to life. Highest per-capita knockouts.

Canadian women are superhot little dishes. I live in Vegas and see tons of beautiful women, I mean TONS, but I would live ( AND PLAY) in Toronto in a second. That city looks like a Benneton ad come to life. Highest per-capita knockouts.

348163[/snapback]

You should visit San Diego. Hang out around La Jolla, you might add another hottie place to visit.