Previous And Ongoing Election Rigging and Interference.

I hope this post gets more than my average 60 views bc it’s important. Please repost if so inclined: In the clip below from today’s

@dbongino

montage of Comey, the corrupt former FBI Director who caused chaos with the Russia Collusion Hoax, he unilaterally cleared HRC for mishandling classified materials and destroying evidence before the 2016 election. During this Press Conference I was at the FBI office with my agents working on a cartel prosecution. We all stopped to watch with amazement as Comey was initially eviscerating HRC’s unlawful conduct, but as we all now know he eventually stated “no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case!” I remember turning towards my agents and saying “well, I guess I’m an unreasonable Prosecutor . . .” I knew in that moment at my deepest core, based on years of prosecutorial experience and instinct in federal law enforcement, that the reason Comey cleared HRC had nothing to do with the prosecutability of that fact pattern - it was political interference in its most corrupt form. And here’s why. Comey had NO authority to decline prosecution. At the end of the day, he was “just a cop” so to speak. His ONLY authority was to turn the investigation over to the DOJ which has sole discretion on who to prosecute, or not. He can make a recommendation, but not a decision to not prosecute, especially based on the reason stated. That’s why this will go down as one of the most embarrassing and demoralizing moments in FBI history. My agents were crushed. They knew what just happened as much as I did. This man stepped out of his lane to cover and protect a politician, while at the same time, without any of us knowing in that moment, he was also beginning the years long political assasination of Trump in what later became the Russia Hoax.

• Thank you (+1) 1

In Huge Blow to Hillary Attorney Marc Elias, Nevada Supreme Court Rules 7-0 in Favor of Voter ID Ballot Initiative

by Cristina Laila

The Democrats can’t win unless they cheat which is why they are fiercely fighting to block voter ID laws. Democrat gutter lawyer Marc Elias has filed at least two lawsuits to stop Repair The Vote’s attempt to introduce voter ID laws in Nevada. Marc Elias is best known for his work promoting Hillary Clinton’s fake Russia dossier in 2016 and doing the dirty work for the Democrat machine to make sure there are no voter ID laws. Marc Elias and the corrupt Democrat party took a huge loss on Friday. In a unanimous decision, the Nevada Supreme Court on Friday ruled in favor of the voter ID ballot initiative

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/05/huge-blow-hillary-attorney-marc-elias-nevada-supreme/

• Awesome! (+1) 2

16 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

I hope this post gets more than my average 60 views bc it’s important. Please repost if so inclined: In the clip below from today’s

@dbongino

montage of Comey, the corrupt former FBI Director who caused chaos with the Russia Collusion Hoax, he unilaterally cleared HRC for mishandling classified materials and destroying evidence before the 2016 election. During this Press Conference I was at the FBI office with my agents working on a cartel prosecution. We all stopped to watch with amazement as Comey was initially eviscerating HRC’s unlawful conduct, but as we all now know he eventually stated “no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case!” I remember turning towards my agents and saying “well, I guess I’m an unreasonable Prosecutor . . .” I knew in that moment at my deepest core, based on years of prosecutorial experience and instinct in federal law enforcement, that the reason Comey cleared HRC had nothing to do with the prosecutability of that fact pattern - it was political interference in its most corrupt form. And here’s why. Comey had NO authority to decline prosecution. At the end of the day, he was “just a cop” so to speak. His ONLY authority was to turn the investigation over to the DOJ which has sole discretion on who to prosecute, or not. He can make a recommendation, but not a decision to not prosecute, especially based on the reason stated. That’s why this will go down as one of the most embarrassing and demoralizing moments in FBI history. My agents were crushed. They knew what just happened as much as I did. This man stepped out of his lane to cover and protect a politician, while at the same time, without any of us knowing in that moment, he was also beginning the years long political assasination of Trump in what later became the Russia Hoax.

It’s interesting, I was at a bank drive through listening to him and eviscerate is a good word to use.  I thought “Holy ****” they’re going to charge her!”.   For what it’s worth, I believe certain people are above the law, and nothing was going to come from it.  

After the fact, the point DB makes about Comey’s unilateral decision and statement was brought up, and made sense.  Still, people above the law etc etc. This just reinforces the notion of a two tiered system, with people placing their thumb on the scale, and why questions persist about the raid at Trump’s residence. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It’s interesting, I was at a bank drive through listening to him and eviscerate is a good word to use.  I thought “Holy ****” they’re going to charge her!”.   For what it’s worth, I believe certain people are above the law, and nothing was going to come from it.  

After the fact, the point DB makes about Comey’s unilateral decision and statement was brought up, and made sense.  Still, people above the law etc etc. This just reinforces the notion of a two tiered system, with people placing their thumb on the scale, and why questions persist about the raid at Trump’s residence. 

Oh Lenny - Russia was no hoax. You don’t meet w the Russians 140+ times, share polling data with them and then coordinate the release of HRC related emails that the Russians hacked...

But we know, Len, once a hack always a hack.