Dalton Kincaid's NFL Journey reminds me of Josh's.

The Jokeman

https://www.deseret.com/2023/4/24/23691897/dalton-kincaid-journey-from-fcs-tight-end-to-utah-star-to-potential-first-round-nfl-draft-pick

Kincaid played only one season of high school football, at Faith Lutheran High in Las Vegas — and he earned all-state honors. He went on to the University of San Diego, where he ranked second among all FCS tight ends in receiving yards (835) and receiving yards per game (69.6). He eventually transferred to Utah and became what we know today.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Josh was a great all around athlete but for years he was targeting football, Kincaid was a basketball player till his senior year of high school and went out for the football team.  I really dont see much similarity in their respective journeys.  I do think both are committed to their trade and think they will have great success together, both are smart and hard working.

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

Reading stories on him and games makes me think Brant Kuithe will be another top end TE next year which will make Dalton Kincaid happy.

I would not be surprised if they train together during offseason.

Kuithe is only 6'2 219 lbs, he might have to move to WR with that size. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.