A man named Allen

Chandler#81

• 1 month later...
On 5/18/2023 at 6:54 AM, GunnerBill said:

Before my time watching the NFL. I didn't start watching the NFL until a trip to the US when I was 18 in 2002. I am just about old enough to remember Jim playing but I wasn't interested in the sport in those days. Was soccer, cricket and cycling only back then. 

Now have to get you watching hockey... less ads or timeouts... faster version of soccer.

• Disagree 1

37 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Zero chance. I think the other 3 main North American sports all suck. 

Just to clarify, those are these among the top 4 sports leagues in the World.   Japan had the good sense to get on board with Baseball after WWII, or it would be a clean sweep.  

image.thumb.png.fd9bce0a604880d25522d0d13bc48a23.png

• Eyeroll 1

10 hours ago, Chaos said:

Just to clarify, those are these among the top 4 sports leagues in the World.   Japan had the good sense to get on board with Baseball after WWII, or it would be a clean sweep.  

image.thumb.png.fd9bce0a604880d25522d0d13bc48a23.png

Chaos... I swear some days you just do not give a garbage about other peoples opinions. While My thoughts on other N/A sports Differ from Gunner... Its his right to feel what he wants... you have to shove numbers down his throat to prove he is wrong... How gunner feels, just like how you feel is never wrong..   I am pretty sure @GunnerBill does not give a crap about a sport he does not enjoy.

get over yourself man. 

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Chaos... I swear some days you just do not give a garbage about other peoples opinions. While My thoughts on other N/A sports Differ from Gunner... Its his right to feel what he wants... you have to shove numbers down his throat to prove he is wrong... How gunner feels, just like how you feel is never wrong..   I am pretty sure @GunnerBill does not give a crap about a sport he does not enjoy.

get over yourself man. 

lighten up francis. you are the one who needs to get over yourself. your pretty much a stalker.  my point was the 3 other sports don't suck.  i am pretty sure I am entitled to my opinion as much as gunner. So again, get over your stalking behavior and get over yourself 

Edited by Chaos
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chaos said:

lighten up francis. you are the one who needs to get over yourself. your pretty much a stalker.  my point was the 3 other sports don't suck.  i am pretty sure I am entitled to my opinion as much as gunner. So again, get over your stalking behavior and get over yourself 

Stalker? Cause I disagree with you? Good luck with that! 

one bad narrative after another. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.