Biden's Unqualified Commie Nominees For Federal Judge

THIS IS EMBARRASSING. Ninth Circuit Contender Is Exposed As Pretender.

Born and raised in Birmingham, Alabama, Ware had long recounted (as this New York Times article put it) the “tragedy that made him ‘hungry for justice’: the murder of his teen-age brother, Virgil, in a racist shooting in Birmingham . . . at the height of the civil rights struggle in 1963.” James was pedaling his bicycle, with 13-year-old Virgil on the handlebars, when two white teenagers shot and killed Virgil, on “the same day that four little black girls were killed in the Ku Klux Klan bombing of the Sixteenth Street Baptist Church across town.”

In the years since his appointment to the federal bench, Ware had told the story “over and over at judicial conferences and in newspaper interviews” and had “held audiences . . . spellbound with his account.”

Except it turned out that Ware’s story was a fiction. More precisely, the horrific incident that Ware described did occur, but it was a different James Ware who was Virgil’s brother and who was riding the bicycle. Judge Ware was pretending to be that other James Ware.

The man who discovered and exposed Ware’s lie was a federal district judge in Alabama, U. W. Clemon. Judge Clemon, who became Alabama’s first black federal judge in 1980, had often heard Ware tell his story. In early August 1997, he read a Birmingham newspaper article that recounted the murder of Virgil Ware. The article quoted his brother James at length and stated that he continued to live in Birmingham and “has worked for Drummond/ABC Coke for 20 years.” It also included pictures of Virgil Ware’s family.

https://www.confirmationtales.com/p/ninth-circuit-contender-is-exposed?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=1213517&post_id=137986573&utm_campaign=email-post-title&isFreemail=true&r=9bg2k&utm_medium=email

Ooops. This sort of lie would seem to be bad judicial behavior.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2023 at 1:46 PM, BillsFanNC said:

The commie Biden administration appointing federal judges who can't define Article II of the constitution or who are for repealing laws that prohibit pedophiles from living near elementary schools or day care centers?

Rubber stamp away say senate democrats...

Maybe we need a more nuanced conversation around this issue?

Well if they put a judge in place or even nominates one that doesn't know the difference or won't give a factual answer of the difference between a man & a women doesn't that just about say it all ? 

• Agree 1

On 11/3/2023 at 6:27 AM, BillsFanNC said:

More from the supremely unqualified commie judicial nominee files...

FOR GODS SAKE JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION !!!! DO ALL OF THESE POLITICIANS TAKE A COURSE ABOUT HOW TO NOT ANSWER A DIRECT QUESTION SOAB ...

• Haha (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's almost as if they follow a script. 

Get asked about specific cases or legal theories that they ruled on...

Answer with...

Senator, in my x years in practice and y years on the bench I didn't have to blah blah blah..

As long as they check a box,the lowering of standards can continue...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank God for Senator Kennedy.

“You said, ‘assault weapons may be banned

because they’re extraordinarily dangerous

and are not appropriate for legitimate self-defense purposes.’

Tell me what you meant by assault weapons?”

Biden’s Seventh Circuit judge nominee Nancy Maldonado: “I’m not a gun expert.”

Hey good new FQ...now even paralegals can become federal judges I'll bet.

Toss your hat in the ring, maybe?

You've got the useful idiot part down, but you probably need some work with your marxist chops.

19 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You've got the useful idiot part down, but you probably need some work with your marxist chops.

May we all take note of the ultra-defensive poster.

I have written many posts that include my own legal analysis. You can check them against other sources, or with lawyers you may happen to know. They may disagree with my conclusions, but they would have no doubt they're written by a lawyer. 

Meanwhile, the Resident Ignorer When He's Not Surreptitiously Reading My Posts has shown us zero when it comes to advanced training in biology, biochemistry, whatever. In fact, he's made tons of jaw-droppingly stupid statements in relation to COVID treatments and vaccines. Hence: Lab Tech until further proof.

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Julie Kelly is laughing at you hard.

So is Aileen... 

Idiots

• 2 weeks later...

Even Senate Democrats Are Objecting to Biden Judicial Nominee With Ties to Terrorists and Cop Killers

by Mike LaChance

Adeel Abdullah Mangi is a Biden administration judicial nominee to the Third Circuit Court of Appeals. They have been trying to push him through the senate confirmation process for months, but Republicans have blocked the nominee because he has ties to people who were in the domestic terror group the Weather Underground and other radicals, including cop killers. Now even senate Democrats are objecting to Mangi’s nomination, meaning that the Biden administration should probably stop wasting everyone’s time with this.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/even-senate-democrats-are-objecting-biden-judicial-nominee/

• Shocked 1

JUDGING ADEEL MANGI: 

After years immersed in radical politics, the nominee claims he never knew nothing about it. 

“To hear the Biden White House and their allies tell it, Third Circuit judicial nominee Adeel Mangi—whose nomination is all but dead following three Democratic defections—is the victim of a vicious right-wing smear campaign.”

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/judging-adeel-mangi/

Accurately reporting what leftists do and say is a smear.

57 minutes ago, B-Man said:

JUDGING ADEEL MANGI: 

After years immersed in radical politics, the nominee claims he never knew nothing about it. 

“To hear the Biden White House and their allies tell it, Third Circuit judicial nominee Adeel Mangi—whose nomination is all but dead following three Democratic defections—is the victim of a vicious right-wing smear campaign.”

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/judging-adeel-mangi/

Accurately reporting what leftists do and say is a smear.

There are 3 Dem Senators opposed to him.  He never had a chance.  :rolleyes: