Airport Travel

Riverboat Ritchie

On 4/23/2023 at 11:25 AM, Riverboat Ritchie said:

Sitting in Orlando airport and just saw a flight from Buffalo land. At least half flight had Bills or other BLO gear on. I don’t live in WNY anymore and traveling home but usually always wear something BLO when traveling.  Don’t know if another fan base, maybe KC, travels like that. 

As an aside Orlando airport needs to drastically increase number of crappers. Nothing nastier than having to wait in line for a crapper in airport and when you sit down the seat is still warm. 

Go Bills. 

Airport bathrooms are among the most disgusting places on earth.  

On 4/23/2023 at 10:38 AM, LabattBlue said:

I am in the minority, but I don’t want random strangers yelling “Go Bills” at me, and I don’t want to yell “Go Bills” at them, when on vacation.  Therefore, I rarely wear Bills gear when outside of WNY. 

😂😂😂

I wore a bills shirt in Tampa Airport and got a Go Bills quite a bit. My wife was annoyed with it. Mind you now she drinks the Kool Aid like we all do since her college team stinks

• Haha (+1) 1

I usually wear something Bills or Sabres related when flying after reading about how some dude met Vanessa Williams just by wearing a Bills hat.  So far I have paid full price for all my drinks, got hit on by a dude (unrelated to Bills apparel), and some drunk Pats fan showed me his wrinkly tattoo.  But tomorrow is another day!

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Savage said:

As a Canadian, the fact that you need an armed Deputy, or an armed state trooper or an armed city police force patrolling your Publix, tells me all I need to know about south Florida.

That’s not just a south Florida thing. That’s a Publix thing. I think it’s mostly to discourage shoplifting. 

On 4/23/2023 at 11:38 AM, LabattBlue said:

I am in the minority, but I don’t want random strangers yelling “Go Bills” at me, and I don’t want to yell “Go Bills” at them, when on vacation.  Therefore, I rarely wear Bills gear when outside of WNY. 

😂😂😂

I'm with you.

And since I'm pretty much at the "get off my lawn" stage of life, I don’t even like going to Bills backers bars, or relatives' houses with a mini party going on, and jumping up & down, yelling & screaming after a score, high fiving each other, listening to the shout song, and cheering. The last one there...cheering...never made any sense to me because you're not at the game, so the recipients of your cheering can't hear you...it's akin to getting loud by yelling & screaming (in a bar) while the Bills opponents are on offense...THEY CAN'T HEAR YOU in both cases! LOL I just wanna watch the game and enjoy the action in relative peace and quiet.

• Like (+1) 1

• 7 months later...

It's always a heartwarming sight to see fans proudly representing their team, like the Buffalo Bills, even when they're far from home. Sports fans have a unique way of bringing a sense of camaraderie and community wherever they go, and it's a testament to the passion and loyalty of Bills fans. On the subject of Orlando airport, your observation about the restroom situation resonates with many travelers. Waiting in line for facilities can be frustrating, especially when you're eager to get on with your journey. For more tips on improving your overall airport travel experience, check out these details. They often provide insights and advice that can help make your trips more comfortable and efficient.

4 hours ago, Steinsman1981 said:

It's always a heartwarming sight to see fans proudly representing their team, like the Buffalo Bills, even when they're far from home. Sports fans have a unique way of bringing a sense of camaraderie and community wherever they go, and it's a testament to the passion and loyalty of Bills fans. On the subject of Orlando airport, your observation about the restroom situation resonates with many travelers. Waiting in line for facilities can be frustrating, especially when you're eager to get on with your journey. For more tips on improving your overall airport travel experience, check out these details. They often provide insights and advice that can help make your trips more comfortable and efficient.

Dear ChatGPT,

Thank you for the tips!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.