Current stadium is so visually pleasing the way the crowd is set up

JerseyBills

On 4/19/2023 at 6:44 PM, Beast said:

The sight lines there still don’t beat the sight lines from my couch.

Exactly right in front of my 65 inch smart television I will be. Thank goodness for modern technology, electricity and heat of course. My private Buffalo sports fan box comes with food, drinks, no restroom lines plus your home in record time. 

On 4/18/2023 at 8:26 AM, JerseyBills said:

I've always felt this way, watching a Bills game in Orchard Park just hits different. The view on TV is really special imo. 

Is it just me? I was going through all the guys top plays of the season and there is just something different about the current stadium compared to the rest of the league. Like when they pan out to the crowd it just looks amazing,  the only stadium that compares is Arrowhead. 

Idk the proper words to describe it, so don't bash me, or maybe it's just cause I'm a Bills fan but I hope the new stadium doesn't take this aspect away. It's just so visually pleasing watching a Bills home game 

Anyone agree? It's just a different feeling visually watching the Bills at home, can't quite put my finger on it

I'm with you the Ralph will be missed ! The new stadium will have all the creature comforts of today but none of the mystic of the Ralph I've been there a few times & the sight lines are great from most any where in the stadium the new stadium will be like most of the other new ones more bowl like .

Which should be good for getting fans closer because the sides on the drawings look to be much more straight up than spread out like the current stadium . 

I'm grateful that the Bills are getting a new house but the old one will definitely be missed by many but there are those here that won't just because the t is the way they are . But i'm sure when it is opened there will be many including the NFL & the opposing teams because they should have a better locker room that will be happier for it .

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

The Oakland A's are moving to Vegas and building a baseball stadium that costs as much as our football stadium.

Pretty wild, considering it will likely have 20,000 less seats.

but it will have a roof (actually i dont know that....but its likely)

Edited by papazoid

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.