Which way do you lean politically?

Which way do you lean politically?   

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which way do you lean, politically/

21 minutes ago, LeviF said:

I really live rent free in your head, despite posting maybe 10% of your post total. I look forward to the next three conservative Ws that you tag me in. 

And this Chris Rufo fella - next time you see him on Twitter tell him I think he must be doing a great job based on what you say about him. 

Ah yes - the o' ReNt FrEe response... when you can't square it - attack it.  F idiots.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Andy1 said:

Those Republican laws (platform?) are a loser. Independents think they are crazy. Gen Z is rising and will vote in force against them. Wisconsin is the latest state to flip. After they lose enough, maybe the party will change.

Wisconsin State Legislature has a GOP supermajority 

So does North Carolina 

I love watching the commies here go commie and just make ***t up.  It’s their post Trump way

At this point it has to be to make fun of women. Doesn’t he claim to have been on hormones for like a year? He should be growing some breast tissue or showing some signs of becoming less masculine as a result, right?

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Andy1 said:

Those Republican laws (platform?) are a loser. Independents think they are crazy. Gen Z is rising and will vote in force against them. Wisconsin is the latest state to flip. After they lose enough, maybe the party will change.

Sure.

Dan Knodl wins 8th Senate District race, giving GOP supermajority in Wisconsin Senate

https://madison.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/elections/dan-knodl-wins-8th-senate-district-race-giving-gop-supermajority-in-wisconsin-senate/article_b03ebed9-385e-50ab-84bf-fc23bcac3f74.html

11 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Hmm.  Odd.  

Scrutinize his medical qualifications but………

Whatever you say Mr. Microsoft guy

Nearly as many Americans believe someone close to them died from side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine as died from the disease itself.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 11% of American Adults say a member of their household died from COVID-19, while 86% answer no. Ten percent (10%) say a member of their household has died whose death they think may have been caused by side effects of COVID-19 vaccines, while 85% say there were no such deaths in their household.

My mother had been a quadriplegic for nearly 7 years. When you're in that state, you lose pretty much all use of your muscles over time. She couldn't even cough by the time she passed away. 

She had caught covid from a caretaker... in which she pretty much fought off. 3 weeks later, she passed away. They put "Covid-19" as the cause of death... which it definitely wasn't why she died. She died because she was a quad.  I heard someone would die in an accident... and if they tested positive for covid, that was listed as the cause of death.

Total BS. 

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh there is no doubt you are fascist… but fascists and communists have one thing in common:

totalitarianism

Now tell us - who is:

banning abortion

banning books

banning history

erasing LGTBQ 

forcing 10 years olds to have abortions

enabling child labor

enabling underage marriage 

enabling minority control

inspecting kids genitals

Keep simpn off Chris Rufo - thats what insecure cretins like you do you freakn Bolshevik. 

You continue to post the same thing over and over and over again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Yes, someone has to drive home the difference between theory and reality.

Today's communists wear red hats and dictate how others should live - the definition of communists and fascists, right @LeviF?

• banning abortion
  • banning books
  • banning history
  • erasing LGTBQ 
  • forcing 10 years olds to have abortions
  • enabling child labor
  • enabling underage marriage 
  • enabling minority control
  • inspecting kids' genitals

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

27 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

My mother had been a quadriplegic for nearly 7 years. When you're in that state, you lose pretty much all use of your muscles over time. She couldn't even cough by the time she passed away. 

She had caught covid from a caretaker... in which she pretty much fought off. 3 weeks later, she passed away. They put "Covid-19" as the cause of death... which it definitely wasn't why she died. She died because she was a quad.  I heard someone would die in an accident... and if they tested positive for covid, that was listed as the cause of death.

Total BS. 

you definitely have nothing to do with the medical community.  Would she have lived longer if it not for covid?  Was that the last straw??  That's the cause of death by definition.  After the primary proximate cause, there are underlying causes on death certificates.  That's where those dx's go.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

you definitely have nothing to do with the medical community.  Would she have lived longer for it not for covid?  Was that the last straw??  That's the cause of death by definition.

I don't? My father and BIL are both doctors, my mother was a RN. I work directly with 2-3 doctors aside from my own family in regards to mental health. It's part of my job... we consult with MD's and DO's weekly. They consult with us (LPC's). 

Covid was not the reason my mom died. 

• Dislike 1

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

So does North Carolina 

I love watching the commies here go commie and just make ***t up.  It’s their post Trump way

Wisconsin had a supermajority before.  They barely held a seat in a the WOW district that hasn't voted for a dem prez candidate since lyndon johnson.  Ever heard of a canary in a coal mine?  I believe NC also had a supermajority before, hence the racist gerrymandering.

5 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

I don't? My father and BIL are both doctors, my mother was a RN. I work directly with 2-3 doctors aside from my own family in regards to mental health. It's part of my job... we consult with MD's and DO's weekly. They consult with us (LPC's). 

Covid was not the reason my mom died. 

God, there most be a severe shortage of mental health workers in your area for them to refer to you.  As an LPC, pretty certain you've never filled out a death certificate or discussed one with a medical examiner or pathologist.

Edited by redtail hawk

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Wisconsin had a supermajority before.  They barely held a seat in a the WOW district that hasn't voted for a diem present candidate since lyndon johnson.  Ever heard of a canary in a coal mine?  I believe NC also had a supermajority before, hence the racist gerrymandering.

God, there most be a severe shortage of mental health workers in your area for them to refer to you.

Dude, you're just a POS as*hole. You don't know me. Because we disagree politically doesn't make you bad at your job, nor does it with me. I've had countless families and former clients refer people to me. There is a reason I can't take any more patients. 

1 minute ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Dude, you're just a POS as*hole. You don't know me. Because we disagree politically doesn't make you bad at your job, nor does it with me. I've had countless families and former clients refer people to me. There is a reason I can't take any more patients. 

maybe cuz your working two jobs.  Once you cover the practice overhead, it's all gravy.

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

maybe cuz your working two jobs.  Once you cover the practice overhead, it's all gravy.

A sh*t load of people do two jobs. Who TF cares? 

My BIL also has another business outside his practice... he doesn't need to do it, but he does. I don't need to work at the school, I happen to enjoy doing it. I could make more just straight up counseling, but I like what I do. I'm happy. 

That's the goal. Being happy. 

I'm able to put two girls through college (one is about to graduate from a prestigious music conservatory and the other is going into year two at Ole Miss).... neither of them will have any student debt when they get out. I do well enough to afford that... all the while being happy with my work. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Sorry for your loss.  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, BillStime said:

the definition of communists and fascists, right @LeviF?

• banning abortion
  • banning books
  • banning history
  • erasing LGTBQ 
  • forcing 10 years olds to have abortions
  • enabling child labor
  • enabling underage marriage 
  • enabling minority control
  • inspecting kids' genitals

I really don’t understand what you’re trying to prove here besides your IQ level being somewhere around 55.   

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Sorry for your loss.  

Thanks BB. She was paralyzed 7 years ago... and managed to fight off countless medical battles along the way. She was a lot like Christopher Reeves in regards to condition. You only have so many years once that injury happens, which she lived a lot longer than most. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Why do you feel it necessary to personally attack people you disagree with? Straight out the billsy playbook.

Since he doesn't understand medicine or politics, I thought he might need some business help.  It's absolutely true.  If you"re not leveraging your fixed overhead to the max, you're leaving money on the table (unless, of course, you are less busy than is optimal).  
If you're working 2 jobs as a professional, you're probably not leveraging fixed overhead to the max.  Kapeesh?

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Dislike 1

40 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Since he doesn't understand medicine or politics, I thought he might need some business help.  It's absolutely true.  If you"re not leveraging your fixed overhead to the max, you're leaving money on the table (unless, of course, you are less busy than is optimal).  
If you're working 2 jobs as a professional, you're probably not leveraging fixed overhead to the max.  Kapeesh?

Holy sh*t dude... again, YOU DON'T KNOW ME. All you know is what I do for a living, simply due to the fact I'm open about it. 

Because we disagree politically... that means I "doesn't understand medicine or politics"? Give me a f*cking break. I've gone on vacation with a former governor of Oklahoma, I helped elect the current governor of my state... someone I lived with at the Beta house in Stillwater. I know Don Nickles, Wes Watkins and countless members of congress who went to DC from Oklahoma. I'm friends with an Oklahoma Supreme Court Justice. I've worked on campaigns. I've taken countless polysci classes (even Russian politics when I was in ROTC in college). 

And as for my work... just because I've chosen to work at the school along with my practice outside school, doesn't mean I'm lacking anything and certainly don't need any help from a troll like yourself. How many teachers choose that profession because they want to get rich? None. I'm counseling (mental health) because I enjoy it. Same with school counseling. Working two jobs out of CHOICE. Not because I have to. 

You're just an assh*le trying to push buttons. We talk about issues and your ONLY response is to try to insult someone. 

54 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Why do you feel it necessary to personally attack people you disagree with? Straight out the billsy playbook.

He knows he can't really talk about issues or debate... he has to go with lame attempts to insult someone. BillSy isn't even that big of an assh*le. 

Dude probably works at Arby's and lives with his parents. 

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

I mean this the nicest way possible, maybe it's you who doesn't understand medicine or politics? To be fair you do side with billstime on many subjects and he's certifiably bat ***** crazy. You talk as if your stance is bulletproof.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

So does North Carolina 

Strange, none of my republican friends have ever called me a commie. I only get that here on PPP. Do you call everyone you meet whom you disagree with politically a commie? Sounds like you need to relax a bit BB.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I mean this the nicest way possible, maybe it's you who doesn't understand medicine or politics? To be fair you do side with billstime on many subjects and he's certifiably bat ***** crazy. You talk as if your stance is bulletproof.

LetsGo!

3 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Holy sh*t dude... again, YOU DON'T KNOW ME. All you know is what I do for a living, simply due to the fact I'm open about it. 

Because we disagree politically... that means I "doesn't understand medicine or politics"? Give me a f*cking break. I've gone on vacation with a former governor of Oklahoma, I helped elect the current governor of my state... someone I lived with at the Beta house in Stillwater. I know Don Nickles, Wes Watkins and countless members of congress who went to DC from Oklahoma. I'm friends with an Oklahoma Supreme Court Justice. I've worked on campaigns. I've taken countless polysci classes (even Russian politics when I was in ROTC in college). 

And as for my work... just because I've chosen to work at the school along with my practice outside school, doesn't mean I'm lacking anything and certainly don't need any help from a troll like yourself. How many teachers choose that profession because they want to get rich? None. I'm counseling (mental health) because I enjoy it. Same with school counseling. Working two jobs out of CHOICE. Not because I have to. 

You're just an assh*le trying to push buttons. We talk about issues and your ONLY response is to try to insult someone. 

He knows he can't really talk about issues or debate... he has to go with lame attempts to insult someone. BillSy isn't even that big of an assh*le. 

Dude probably works at Arby's and lives with his parents. 

As big blitz would say “ cool “