The Walls be Closing

Kemp

Just now, Doc said:

You're as stupid as they want you, poser.  Doctor my ass.

unfiltered projection.  I'm a doctor, period.  what do you do fake doctor?  btw, it's illegal to claim you have medical credentials that u don't actually have......

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

unfiltered projection.  I'm a doctor, period.  what do you do fake doctor?  btw, it's illegal to claim you have medical credentials that u don't actually have......

Sure.

Just now, Doc said:

Sure.

says the loser that lied about his "career" for years....what do you really do?  when I challenged a supposed anesthesiologist to an EKG reading contest, we both showed our hands.  Mine was very good.  yours was shite.

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

says the loser that lied about his "career" for years....what do you really do?  when I challenged a supposed anesthesiologist to an EKG reading contest, we both showed our hands.  Mine was very good.  yours was shite.

That's your opinion and you know what opinions are like.   I have nothing to prove to a nobody who just showed up a couple years ago.  But hey, you have that braindead idiot BSTime believing you, so that's something...

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Doc said:

That's your opinion and you know what opinions are like.   I have nothing to prove to a nobody who just showed up a couple years ago.  But hey, you have that braindead idiot BSTime believing you, so that's something...

it's not my opinion it's fact.  It's illegal to impersonate a Doctor.   I'm within the law.  You are not. But I know how much you hate facts and rules..  look it up Einstein.  And tell us what u really do for a living.  I'm guessing it doesn't reach the prestige level ( I thought you all hated "elites") of an anesthesiologist or you wouldn't need to lie....

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

^^^^^^

Accusing others of what they do.

Revisionist history or just lying.  

Show me a single lie that I've posted.  Meanwhile fake "Doc" has been lying for a decade and you're ok with that.  MAGA logic....Meanwhile, I need to search for winter tires for my WRX.  Torque+snow+summer tires= not great.  talk amongst yourselves.

• Eyeroll 1

34 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Show me a single lie that I've posted.  

A while back you said you were 62 and a few days later you said you were 65. If someone will lie about something so trivial, what won’t they lie about?

You most likely cheat at golf. 

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, JDHillFan said:

A while back you said you were 62 and a few days later you said you were 65. If someone will lie about something so trivial, what won’t they lie about?

I'm now 63.  pls repost where i said i was 65.  i do play the senior tees from time to time.  the rest of the players know my age but do it for convenience and to follow honors rules.  so it's all good.

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I'm now 63.  pls repost where i said i was 65.  i do play the senior tees from time to time.  the rest of the players know my age but do it for convenience and to follow honors rules.  so it's all good.

Bumped your lie in the swatting thread. I know you were in crisis with your marriage on that particular day but is that really an excuse?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Bumped your lie in the swatting thread. I know you were in crisis with your marriage on that particular day but is that really an excuse?

cool.  you got me.  +5 points.  i'm still kicking your ass.  most folks lie about their age in the opposite direction.  i'm unique!  probably 2 sheets to the wind too.  so what.  it's not like claiming for years that I have credentials and education that I actually don't.

geez, i'm deep in your head...

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

cool.  you got me.  +5 points.  i'm still kicking your ass.  most folks lie about their age in the opposite direction.  i'm unique!  probably 2 sheets to the wind too.  so what.  it's not like claiming for years that I have credentials and education that I actually don't.

“I never lie. Also, please ignore when I lie. I’m unique”

-redhawk 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Doc said:

👆🤡😂

Oh she mad

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7s9mu4y2nyu0v3petw0

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

it's not my opinion it's fact.  It's illegal to impersonate a Doctor.   I'm within the law.  You are not. But I know how much you hate facts and rules..  look it up Einstein.  And tell us what u really do for a living.  I'm guessing it doesn't reach the prestige level ( I thought you all hated "elites") of an anesthesiologist or you wouldn't need to lie....

Show me a single lie that I've posted.  Meanwhile fake "Doc" has been lying for a decade and you're ok with that.  MAGA logic....Meanwhile, I need to search for winter tires for my WRX.  Torque+snow+summer tires= not great.  talk amongst yourselves.

No, it's nothing but your opinion.  And the only proven liar is you (as well as BSTime claiming it doesn't live in its mother's basement) by JDHillFan.  Over your age, LOL!  Why lie about being 62/63 versus 65?  We're not serving giving you a senior discount.

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Must have a stuttering problem...

Edited by Doc

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

That’s weak even for you

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Can you imagine a state using tax dollars to fund a criminal's legal expenses?

Welcome to Florida! 

If True, Jesus Christ

• Like (+1) 1

from John Kelly, General and trump's ex chief of staff:

Kelly set the record straight with on-the-record confirmation of a number of damning stories about statements Trump made behind closed doors attacking US service members and veterans, listing a number of objectionable comments Kelly witnessed Trump make firsthand.

“What can I add that has not already been said?” Kelly said, when asked if he wanted to weigh in on his former boss in light of recent comments made by other former Trump officials. “A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.

“A person who is not truthful regarding his position on the protection of unborn life, on women, on minorities, on evangelical Christians, on Jews, on working men and women,” Kelly continued. “A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason – in expectation that someone will take action. A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law. 

“There is nothing more that can be said,” Kelly concluded. “God help us.”

from a recent interview on CNN...