The Walls be Closing

Kemp

5 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

The left proved over the last five years that it has nothing to do with justice. its about keeping him off the ballot. and the mob wanting its pound of flesh.

they seem to be good at mobilizing, propaganda, ballot harvesting, and constant use of the state against the orange dude. this is like the 10th time.

This only makes sense if a conviction would keep him off the ballot. But it won’t. 

He’s almost certainly going to win the GOP nomination and he’s going to be on the ballot regardless of how the many, many, many, many, many crimes he’s been charged with play out. 

Even if he’s convicted before the election, he’ll be on the ballot. 

Even if he’s in jail before the election, he’ll be on the ballot. He wouldn’t even be the first person to run from president from jail. 

The idea that he’s not going to be on the ballot is a talking point for Occupy Dems looking for “one weird trick” to beat him, and GOPers who are in denial about his culpability. 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Agree 1

24 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Even if he’s in jail before the election, he’ll be on the ballot. He wouldn’t even be the first person to run from president from jail. 

The idea that he’s not going to be on the ballot is a talking point for Occupy Dems looking for “one weird trick” to beat him, and GOPers who are in denial about his culpability. 

He won't be in jail. Even if one of the trials finishes before the election, he'll almost certainly be out on bail pending appeal.

But you are right about the other points. Barring something truly unforeseen (like a major health issue) he's steamrolling his way through what's left of the Republican Party in his epic Get Elected to Stay Out of Jail campaign.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

This only makes sense if a conviction would keep him off the ballot. But it won’t. 

He’s almost certainly going to win the GOP nomination and he’s going to be on the ballot regardless of how the many, many, many, many, many crimes he’s been charged with play out. 

Even if he’s convicted before the election, he’ll be on the ballot. 

suits have already filed in places like Florida, to keep him off the ballot.  

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/2023/09/01/federal-judge-dismisses-florida-lawsuit-seeking-to-have-trump-declared-ineligible-for-presidency/

Secretary of the State Stephanie Thomas is facing pressure to keep former President Donald Trump off of the ballot in Connecticut next year based on a mostly-untested legal theory and a 155-year-old line in the U.S. Constitution.

Top election official in CT urged to keep Trump off of '24 ballot (ctinsider.com)

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Republican Party in his epic Get Elected to Stay Out of Jail campaign.

you think he would be polling this high without the state charges?  mugshot and what not?

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

Biases by witnesses are a very viable defense in court. and expected by any decent lawyer.

He says Maga, but its him sharing these crazy ars conspiracies.

All of those conspiracies are currently being pushed by Trump supporters.

One is being pushed by Laura Loomer, who I believe has been posted here by a Trump fan.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

suits have already filed in places like Florida, to keep him off the ballot.  

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/2023/09/01/federal-judge-dismisses-florida-lawsuit-seeking-to-have-trump-declared-ineligible-for-presidency/

Secretary of the State Stephanie Thomas is facing pressure to keep former President Donald Trump off of the ballot in Connecticut next year based on a mostly-untested legal theory and a 155-year-old line in the U.S. Constitution.

Top election official in CT urged to keep Trump off of '24 ballot (ctinsider.com)

you think he would be polling this high without the state charges?  mugshot and what not?

The 14th Amendment thing is different from being prosecuted for committing crimes. I also think it's a bit dubious and I'm skeptical that it'll actually succeed. Claiming that Trump is being prosecuted to keep off the ballot and then citing something that isn't a prosecution is hardly convincing.

Also, you really gotta love the self-own about the polling. If a Dem candidate got indicted in the middle of a campaign, that'd be the end of their campaign. Somehow, it's a point of pride on the Right that they like someone even more when they are credibly accused of crimes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

LMAO.

what credibility?

The mountains and mountains and mountains of evidence. You can bury your head in the sand all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that anyone else in Trump's position would have already agreed to a plea.

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 2

Just now, ChiGoose said:

The mountains and mountains and mountains of evidence. You can bury your head in the sand all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that anyone else in Trump's position would have already agreed to a plea.

the mountains and mountains of instances where you and yours said the same thing and were dead wrong?

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

the mountains and mountains of instances where you and yours said the same thing and were dead wrong?

If you could kindly point to an example where I was wrong, that would be helpful.

I'm not perfect, I've been wrong before. But I'm curious as to what specifically you are referencing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

If you could kindly point to an example where I was wrong, that would be helpful.

I'm not perfect, I've been wrong before. But I'm curious as to what specifically you are referencing.

Russia gate, trump being spied on, mueller, impeachment 1, impeachment 2.  right off the bat.

Just now, Chris farley said:

the same exact narrative you are now saying about the ham impeachment.

and that was just a summary.

Ah, so you have nothing. You're just talking in generalities because it doesn't require you to provide any evidence to back your claim. Got it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, ChiGoose said:

Ah, so you have nothing. You're just talking in generalities because it doesn't require you to provide any evidence to back your claim. Got it.

lol, could go on all day.

in fact, the list would be much smaller to point out when you were correct about anything legal and trump.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

the same exact narrative you are now saying about the ham impeachment.

and that was just a summary.

You're a great example of this:

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" Trump remarked at a campaign stop at Dordt College in Sioux Center, Iowa. "It's, like, incredible."

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

I doubt it, because you haven't even started. Just making stuff up because it's easy and you're lazy.

Ad hominem because you got nothing and its true. if you have the self-awareness to grasp it.

I put a list in the first reply. you swore they were rock solid and going to lead to a conviction.

eff, you ever take the picture of Mueller down?

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

Ad hominem because you got nothing and its true. if you have the self-awareness to grasp it.

I put a list in the first reply. you swore they were rock solid and going to lead to a conviction.

eff, you ever take the picture of Mueller down?

The thing you're doing here is making up a fictional version of me based on what you think that I think instead of actually reading what I've said about these things. It's just a strawman but it's easy for you because you're lazy and not interested in anything that requires a modicum of thought or evidence.

It's just sad, man.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1