The Walls be Closing

Kemp

3 hours ago, Chris farley said:

Goal post move. If talking stimy, research and see if how much went to blue districts vs states.

anything on your comment on the chips bill?

I wasn't talking the stimulus, I was talking IRA. I'm not surprised more stimulus went to blue states, though, considering more people live in blue states. 

Regarding the CHIPS bill, we've seen $166 billion in investment. It's getting to the point where it's a problem staffing all the new factories. 

https://www.eenewseurope.com/en/us-chips-act-sees-166bn-of-semiconductor-investments/

1 minute ago, snafu said:

The way things look to be going, most likely my wife, again. She got my vote in ‘16 and in ‘20.

She’s a born-and-raised NYC liberal Democrat, by the way.

How's her foreign policy?

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Trying to commit crimes remains illegal, no matter what you believe and no matter now much your leader claims otherwise.

Now you folks are squealing like pigs and your god continues to lash out at everyone.

He spent a lifetime stealing in corporate life. The rules are different when you commit these types of crimes.

He can't just say F you to this stuff and walk away.

The Walls Be Closing.

You could save a lot of space on this board if you didn't double space your useless drivel.  Walls be Closing?  What is that?  Some sort of attempt at Ebonics? You must have skipped English classes in Juvie.  What a mess.  

12 minutes ago, SCBills said:

What gets me is the fact they know they’re above the law .. Hillary Clinton goes on Maddow to laugh about this.  

Its highest level of gaslighting I’ve ever seen. 

Democrat politicians will get indicted soon.. and not because Republican DA’s have the balls to do it, but because they’re going to be forced to by the base .. and honestly, I’m here for it. 

I have zero faith in any of our institutions any longer.   All I want is for them to be weaponized against those I dislike as well. 

She didn't do anything illegal and it seems you don't know what gaslighting means.

The base of Trump supporters can force indictments?

You don't seem to have a grasp on how that works either.

27 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Sorry I mistook you for a Trump supporter.

Who will you be voting for in '24?

Lots of people who dislike Biden will be voting for him in ‘24. 

They’re not Biden supporters.. they’re anti (insert GOP).  

Personally, I’ll vote for any Republican over the vax mandate geriatric pos.  

The only candidate I actually support is Ron DeSantis.  

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, snafu said:

The way things look to be going, most likely my wife, again. She got my vote in ‘16 and in ‘20.

She’s a born-and-raised NYC liberal Democrat, by the way.

Kudos.

4 minutes ago, Irv said:

You could save a lot of space on this board if you didn't double space your useless drivel.  Walls be Closing?  What is that?  Some sort of attempt at Ebonics? You must have skipped English classes in Juvie.  What a mess.  

Thank

you

for

your

input.

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Lots of people who dislike Biden will be voting for him in ‘24. 

They’re not Biden supporters.. they’re anti (insert GOP).  

Personally, I’ll vote for any Republican over the vax mandate geriatric pos.  

The only candidate I actually support is Ron DeSantis.  

Then you should be rooting for a Trump conviction.

That's Ron's only chance.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

She didn't do anything illegal and it seems you don't know what gaslighting means.

The base of Trump supporters can force indictments?

You don't seem to have a grasp on how that works either.

You could absolutely indict Hillary, Biden or Abrams for any myriad of things if we’re applying the Trump standard.  

Do you know how indictments work?

And, yes, as we’ve seen … emotion driven attacks work, and Republican DA’s will eventually feel pressure from the people they represent to fight back.  

You don’t seem to have a grasp on what sowing/reaping entails. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, snafu said:

She’s a lover, not a fighter.

the best kind but simultaneous can be interesting.

9 minutes ago, Irv said:

so is that 1 or 2 points for your side?  I'm thinking an extra point without the TD.

Edited by redtail hawk

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

so is that 1 or 2 points for your side?

Square root of nine.  Were you in Juvie with 'ol Kempster?  

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

You could absolutely indict Hillary, Biden or Abrams for any myriad of things if we’re applying the Trump standard.  

Do you know how indictments work?

And, yes, as we’ve seen … emotion driven attacks work, and Republican DA’s will eventually feel pressure from the people they represent to fight back.  

You don’t seem to have a grasp on what sowing/reaping entails. 

I was referring to your annoyance at Hillary smiling.

Trump tried to have Hillary indicted and was told there was no legal basis for it.

The Pubs are already doing what you want with Hunter. Rejoice!

Sowing/Reaping begins when?

Before the 49 investigations of Hillary or after?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

so is that 1 or 2 points for your side?  I'm thinking an extra point without the TD.

The thread title is based on New York Knick Sugar Ray Richardson being asked by a reporter what was wrong with the Knicks.

His response

"The Ship Be Sinking".

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

yup.  we took algebra together, right Jack?

I aced all of my math classes in high school.

In college, I aced Statistics and Probability. Same for the first year of calculus.

After that my attentions turned to more fun things and I had to drop my 2nd term of calculus or fail it.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I aced all of my math classes in high school.

In college, I aced Statistics and Probability. Same for the first year of calculus.

After that my attentions turned to more fun things and I had to drop my 2nd term of calculus or fail it.

I did calc in HS but opted for a calc light chem major- needed the A's.  Then in grad school I took P Chem kinetics and just memorized the equations...still have no idea how kinetics work in chemistry.  The prof was Greek and I understood about 1/3 of the words but if my mind worked that way, I'd have followed the numbers and symbols on the blackboard.  Plus there was this cute Organic Chemist from the UAE in my class.  No headscarf.  Oh well....

amazingly this showed up on a search.  look at the site name:

https://jesusconsultancy.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Laidler_ChemicalKineticsandtheoriginsofPhysicalChemistry.pdf

Edited by redtail hawk

12 minutes ago, Kemp said:

The thread title is based on New York Knick Sugar Ray Richardson being asked by a reporter what was wrong with the Knicks.

His response

"The Ship Be Sinking".

1965 called.  It wants it's cliches back.  What a mess.    

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1