The Walls be Closing

Kemp

52 minutes ago, daz28 said:

This is exactly what I was talking about when I said the nutbars hang on every tweet that is purely created to make them think something is something that it is not.  The "gotcha" that couldn't be further from an actual gotcha:

New York's judicial oversight body has initiated an investigation into CLAIMS that Judge Arthur Engoron met with a high-profile attorney, Adam Leitman Bailey, who ALLEGEDLY offered UNSOLICITED advice on the Trump case prior to a major ruling. 

You literally just repeated what I posted 

7 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

You literally just repeated what I posted 

Yes, but he did it with a certain "oomph" that may have been lacking in your post.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Yes, but he did it with a certain "oomph" that may have been lacking in your post.

Notably, I capitalized all the things that keep the writer from being sued, but that the nutbars gloss right over.  Imagine that claiming that someone allegedly received unsolicited advice is a story.  LOL Judge: Hey Bill, how the weather today.  Response: Lock him up!  Nutbars: Collusion, TOTAL EXHONERATION!

Edited by daz28

1 hour ago, daz28 said:

This is exactly what I was talking about when I said the nutbars hang on every tweet that is purely created to make them think something is something that it is not.  The "gotcha" that couldn't be further from an actual gotcha:

New York's judicial oversight body has initiated an investigation into CLAIMS that Judge Arthur Engoron met with a high-profile attorney, Adam Leitman Bailey, who ALLEGEDLY offered UNSOLICITED advice on the Trump case prior to a major ruling. 

I bolded the part that you carelessly did not CAPITALIZE in your response to Tommy Callahan. It would seem to me that the bolded part is the main crux of the tweet. That the judicial oversight body deemed it appropriate to begin an investigation seems a tad bit interesting, not a gotcha but interesting, no?

11 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

I bolded the part that you carelessly did not CAPITALIZE in your response to Tommy Callahan. It would seem to me that the bolded part is the main crux of the tweet. That the judicial oversight body deemed it appropriate to begin an investigation seems a tad bit interesting, not a gotcha but interesting, no?

The current score is investigations: 5273; Actual results from investigations: 0.  99 out of 100 investigations these days are political theater.  

Here's the relevant information from the article that actually matters:  Ultimately, however, Engoron’s ruling went in a direction that Bailey did not advise

Important information that you didn't get by just reading and spreading a partisan hack's tweets.  

Trump is in court all the time, rightfully so. He's a criminal trying to undermine our country. Putin loves him and he loves Putin. Why? Because they both hate free societies 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump is in court all the time, rightfully so. He's a criminal trying to undermine our country. Putin loves him and he loves Putin. Why? Because they both hate free societies 

Specifically how did trump create a less free society?