Winslow to pay Browns back his salary!!

it looks as if hes also going to miss a payment of 2 mil on his signing bonus...i love watching this bastard lose his money...

345444[/snapback]

me too. And BTW...anyone who was on his side before, because he was only riding the motorcycle can't STFU now. It says in the article that security camera footage revealed that he was doing wheelies in the parking lot. What a !@#$ing moron! :blink:

i cant say im "glad" to see him loose a few million. he worked hard and got a dream job that pays big money.

that said, he is a FUC*ING MORON for riding a bike when it says he cant in his contract.

but i think most peoples dislike for him started with the whole "soldier" thing, which was really a stupid thing for the media to latch on to.

I can't think of a single player that missed the majority of their first 2 seasons with injuries that ever came back to have a productive career. Winslow is pretty much done imo.

I can't think of a single player that missed the majority of their first 2 seasons with injuries that ever came back to have a productive career.  Winslow is pretty much done imo.

345573[/snapback]

sure there are...remember yatil green, 'fins WR...he blew out his knee his first 2 years in the NFL and then bounced back to do...oh yah, you're right :blink:

I can't think of a single player that missed the majority of their first 2 seasons with injuries that ever came back to have a productive career.  Winslow is pretty much done imo.

345573[/snapback]

jimmy smith is one such player. he was a second round pick by jimmy johnson when he was in dallas and missed 2 seasons.

Is it me or is the title of the thread and the story that is linked two totally different takes on this issue. The story says the Browns are probably going to go after some of the money. Where in the article does it say Winslow is going to pay them back?

Not a lot of sympathy from this quarter. How many kids would love to have his opportunity? He blew it - bye, bye. Again. where are those TSW gurus who were demanding that we draft him? It's amaxing how no one will now fess up to it!

Is it me or is the title of the thread and the story that is linked two totally different takes on this issue. The story says the Browns are probably going to go after some of the money. Where in the article does it say Winslow is going to pay them back?

345684[/snapback]

That's what I gathered too.

"While the Browns intend to enforce their financial options, doing so could be a tricky maneuver, in terms of attempting to not alienate a player they still feel is a significant part of their program. The team will seek to avoid acrimony, but that might not be easy, even given the specific language built into the contract."