Hate Crime or Hoax II

Wacka

5 minutes ago, Irv said:

Honestly.  Are you OK?  I'll stop busting you.  I'm worried.  It's just a chat board.  You OK?    

Fine, yes.  Genny always gave me the *****.  Labatts is very good beer.  Honestly, my wife is getting pissed at me laughing to myself.  I think my first was truly Shlitz.  I think that's what they had on tap for a New Years Eve party in a bar on Lake Ontario.  They were heart up and we were underage, and they welcomed us.  I think the beer on tap was Shlitz.   Place burned down the next day.  True story.  Google it.

Edited by redtail hawk

On 3/10/2023 at 4:51 PM, Wacka said:

Recently, there was a report of a hate crime in Gilroy , CA. A "nooswe found in a tree in the parking lot of a Kaiser Permanente  facility.   Gilroy is 1.8 % black and majority Hispanic.  Comes out today that the "noose" was a rope used by a tree trimmer  to boost mhimself up to reach higher branches to trim. 

Second not a hate crime, but people wee complaining the police were dragging their heels in arresting someone for a murder.  A Buff State student was  stabbed  to death  after an altercation  in the parking lot of the Ellicott dorms at UB's Amherst Campus.  The stabbed student was from NYC and his parents have been on TV here in Buffalo saying that they would sue the Buffalo  Police  for not arresting their son's murderer.

Came out today that the cops will not charge anyone.  The guy who was stabbed was there  to buy a pound of pot from a dealer in the dorms.  He tried to pay the dealer with 10K in counterfeit  money. When the dealer  realized  he was being cheated, he started fighting with the dead guy.  Then the dead guys 5 friends (who came with him)started attacking the dealer. The dealer pulled a knife to protect himself and stabbed the guy from Buff State.  The DA bsaid the dealer was within his rights to protect himself.  The dad guys parents were all "He was an upstanding young man ". 

We as parents love our children unfortunately, they are not always the angels that we want them to be

10 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Fine, yes.  Genny always gave me the *****.  Labatts is very good beer.  Honestly, my wife is getting pissed at me laughing to myself.  I think my first was truly Shlitz.  I think that's what they had on tap for a New Years Eve party in a bar on Lake Ontario.  They were heart up and we were underage, and they welcomed us.  I think the beer on tap was Shlitz.   Place burned down the next day.  True story.  Google it.

OK?  I still like your takes as much as I disagree.   

• Awesome! (+1) 1

• 6 months later...

This is what happens when you grow up in a broken home without discipline. You grow up not knowing how to act in public. We don't have a racism problem, nobody likes people like that including their own people.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

Fighting to Make Hate Crime Hoax Real.

Despite All Evidence, Media STILL Pushing Nonbinary Death Story

By Chad Felix Greene 

It's been a week, and we now have enough evidence to know that Dagny 'Nex' Benedict was not murdered in her high school bathroom by a mob of anti-LGBTQ teens motivated by hateful rightwing rhetoric, legislation and posts by LibsofTikTok.

We've seen footage of Dagny walking after the incident, talking with a police officer about how she started a fight over an overheard comment and a preliminary Medical Examiner's report indicating her death was not caused by trauma.

Yet, LGBTQ advocacy groups and major news orgs keep repeating the same story over and over, hoping no one will notice these facts.

This is the author of the piece, he is not believable.

GHcFQFkWMAARY3U?format=jpg&name=small

They keep painting the picture of a violent and intolerant anti-LGBTQ school environment so that even if the evidence doesn't go their way, they were still right.

It’s horrible that a young girl would die at all.  

It’s worse because the alphabet people have high jacked her untimely death to push their agenda…

https://twitchy.com/chad-felix-greene/2024/02/28/fighting-to-make-hate-crime-hoax-real-despite-all-evidence-media-still-pushing-nonbinary-death-story-n2393413

• 1 month later...