Peeved at Campbell's Chili commercial

GG

How about the fact that any true weather fan would never use canned chili for a cook-out, campbells chili is stevestojan, homemade chili rules and is the only way to go

Uhmm, since when is it colder in Philly than in Buffalo?

Of all those places, only GB deserves to be in the new chili commercial over Buffalo.

25766[/snapback]

I would say since Philly has played in 3 NFC Championships in the last 5 years and Buffalo can't sniff the playoffs.

Bottom line everyone loves a WINNER. and Until we return to dominance we won't be pimping anything.

I would say since Philly has played in 3 NFC Championships in the last 5 years and Buffalo can't sniff the playoffs.

Bottom line everyone loves a WINNER. and Until we return to dominance we won't be pimping anything.

25792[/snapback]

And the reason Cleveland is in the commercial is ....

25792[/snapback]

What are you bitching about you live in Oklahoma!

Uhmm, since when is it colder in Philly than in Buffalo?

Of all those places, only GB deserves to be in the new chili commercial over Buffalo.

25766[/snapback]

I haven't seen the commercial, but if it was filmed in Buffalo, everybody would then be up in arms saying..."Why do they always have to bring up cold weather when talking about Buffalo!!!!" :)