Chinese spy balloon over Montana?

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

A really idiotic statement

Just emulating the Commander in Chief, the one the military didn’t want to tell about this because of his idiocy.

The one whose increases in non discretionary budgeting are soaring, his military increases minuscule, which he boasts are more than adequate. The Department of Defense in the Pacific, due to lack of funding from Biden, has significantly hindered their abilities as China’s presence grows exponentially.

China is quite comfortable with Joe, and he, intentionally or idiotically, with them. They dismiss Biden with a wave of their hand, knowing they can run roughshod over him with his blessing.

Any idiot can see Biden’s “guidance” has weakened U.S. Defense, amongst other things. China is fearlessly proving it.

6 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Just emulating the Commander in Chief, the one the military didn’t want to tell about this because of his idiocy.

The one whose increases in non discretionary budgeting are soaring, his military increases minuscule, which he boasts are more than adequate. The Department of Defense in the Pacific, due to lack of funding from Biden, has significantly hindered their abilities as China’s presence grows exponentially.

China is quite comfortable with Joe, and he, intentionally or idiotically, with them. They dismiss Biden with a wave of their hand, knowing they can run roughshod over him with his blessing.

Any idiot can see Biden’s “guidance” has weakened U.S. Defense, amongst other things. China is fearlessly proving it.

You do understand that Biden relies on his intelligence to tell him what to do in front of the microphone right it’s not like I’m sitting in a communications room gathering data. There are people for that.

I’m sure Trump would’ve been all over this

• Eyeroll 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Of course it doesn't!

If it's Chinese, they don't want to risk angering their handlers by shooting it down.  Until public sentiment demands it happen, that is...