Swalwell and Schiff: Both Out House Intel Cmte. McCarthy DESTROYS Reporter Who Questions Decision

19 minutes ago, Westside said:

Don’t let the negativity and hate spewed by both sides change you into something you’re not. Trump, biden, bush, Clinton’s are all crooks and here we are fighting over which one is the worst. And no matter what, you’re guy is so much worse than my guy and vice versa. 
Change starts within yourself. Become the change you want to see. The same goes with me. Weather your on the left or right we are all humans and Americans. Not sure if tibs is, but if he says he is than I believe him.

Lets all be better. Hate is a dark road to go down. Let’s not go there. 

Good stuff.  I don't believe the MAGA leaders buy any of it.  They're going to try to grasp power by whatever means necessary including violence.  trump has been using threatened violence as a defense tactic in his criminal case.   MAGA's have made it clear that he is still the party leader.  I don't recalll any other prez ever doing this.  I'm glad I was correct that you are  moderate.   Interesting that we both were in different parties during different times.

Edited by redtail hawk

7 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Good stuff.  I don't believe the MAGA leaders buy any of it.  They're going to try to grasp power by whatever means necessary including violence.  trump has been using threatened violence as a defense tactic in his criminal case.   MAGA's have made it clear that he is still the party leader.  I don't recalll any other prez ever doing this.  I'm glad I was correct that you are  moderate.   Interesting that we both were in different parties during different times.

I guess the irony never occurs to you that you’ve been brainwashed into building up the MAGA movement into a neat sound bite of a boogeyman that justifies the exact sort of vitriolic response you claim to detest. And in doing so you’ve decided that half the country is…what’s the word I’m looking for….deplorable! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Good stuff.  I don't believe the MAGA leaders buy any of it.  They're going to try to grasp power by whatever means necessary including violence.  trump has been using threatened violence as a defense tactic in his criminal case.   MAGA's have made it clear that he is still the party leader.  I don't recalll any other prez ever doing this.  I'm glad I was correct that you are  moderate.

I really think we have more in common than you think. But I don’t put Trump as a promoter of violence. I don’t believe biden does either. Though they both show disdain for their opponents. Biden is as crooked as they come. In my opinion, he is the worst president I’ve seen in my lifetime. His racist quotes, friendship with kkk grand wizard byrd. Whom he called a good friend and a decent person. His plagiarism, lies about his son dying in war, his quid pro quo on video about with holding a billion dollars. And there is so much more he has said and done to ever think he is a good decent person. That doesn’t condone all the nasty comments Trump has made. In many ways he is no better than biden.

I’m personally tired of our corrupt government (on both sides) using us citizens to divide this country while they line there pockets with our money. I hate both sides, they both are trash. I love this country but hate this crooked government. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I guess the irony never occurs to you that you’ve been brainwashed into building up the MAGA movement into a neat sound bite of a boogeyman that justifies the exact sort of vitriolic response you claim to detest. And in doing so you’ve decided that half the country is…what’s the word I’m looking for….deplorable! 

I believe my eyes.  Jan 6 should be seared in every patriotic American's memory.  I really thought that event would end the movement but it just made it more resolved to take power.   It is deplorable.

Edited by redtail hawk

9 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I believe my eyes.  Jan 6 should be seared in every patriotic American's memory.  I really thought that event would end the movement but it just made it more resolved to take power.   It is deplorable.

Face it Hawk, you were convinced these folks were deplorable long long before January 6th. 

• Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Just don’t go on any hiking trails and you will be safe. 

That's cute and an admission of the aberrancy and threat of the MAGA movement.  If you all win, hiking trails will be the least of our concerns.

16 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

@redtail hawk @BillStime et al.

MAGA = white supremacist and paramilitary hate groups.

Sane people:

white supremacist and paramilitary hate groups = white supremacist and paramilitary hate groups

guess you missed the Auschwitz shirt and white hate group symbolism on display Jan 6?  would you have challenged him had you seen him there?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-camp-auschwitz-shirt-photographed-u-s-capitol-riot-arrested-n1254070

https://www.npr.org/2022/09/16/1123424585/jan-6-rioter-camp-auschwitz-sweatshirt-sentenced-jail

Edited by redtail hawk

12 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

That's cute and an admission of the aberrancy and threat of the MAGA movement.  If you all win, hiking trails will be the least of our concerns.

guess you missed the Auschwitz shirt and white hate group symbolism on display Jan 6?  would you have challenged him had you seen him there?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-camp-auschwitz-shirt-photographed-u-s-capitol-riot-arrested-n1254070

https://www.npr.org/2022/09/16/1123424585/jan-6-rioter-camp-auschwitz-sweatshirt-sentenced-jail

Be ever vigilant. The bad maga people are coming for you. Probably in the middle of the night. 

or maybe on a hiking trail

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

@redtail hawk @BillStime et al.

MAGA = white supremacist and paramilitary hate groups.

Sane people:

white supremacist and paramilitary hate groups = white supremacist and paramilitary hate groups

Not all maga are white supremacists or paramilitary hate groups.

But the vast majority of white supremacists and paramilitary hate groups are maga.

True or false?

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

not everyone....and they align with MAGA and have shown they will fight for MAGA.  Denying that is lying to yourself.

Let me put this in football terms, since this Board is hosted by Bills fans: When my wife and I go to a Bills game (anywhere in the country, or world) there are literally thousands of Bills fans there. Almost every one of them is wearing a Bills hat...including me. Seeing as how my wife isn't from Buffalo, I generally find myself praying that there won't be a couple of knucklehead Bills fans acting like complete A-Holes thus soiling the reputation of everyone who wears the hat. But...even when there are I still wear the hat!

(Keep in mind, this analogy does NOT apply to Raider fans. They're ALL ...what's the word...deplorable!) 😂

Edited by SoCal Deek

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Let me put this in football terms, since this Board is hosted by Bills fans: When my wife and I go to a Bills game (anywhere in the country, or world) there are literally thousands of Bills fans there. Almost every one of them is wearing a Bills hat...including me. Seeing as how my wife isn't from Buffalo, I generally find myself praying that there won't be a couple of knucklehead Bills fans acting like complete A-Holes thus soiling the reputation of everyone who wears the hat. But...even when there are I still wear the hat!

(Keep in mind, this analogy does NOT apply to Raider fans. They're ALL ...what's the word...deplorable!) 😂

I have never had trouble with Bills fans at games.  Except a rock was thrown through a bus window I was on going from Sears to War memorial.  I was like 7. and it was thrown from the street so prolly not a fan.  Oh and my sister's long scarf got caught in the crowd going the other way.  Damn near strangled her.  But overall, Bills fans are cool.  More recently have gone to away games but "Go Bills" gets you some high fives or even free beer offers.  I like Bills fans.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I have never had trouble with Bills fans at games.  Except a rock was thrown through a bus window I was on going from Sears to War memorial.  I was like 7. and it was thrown from the street so prolly not a fan.  Oh and my sister's long scarf got caught in the crowd going the other way.  Damn near strangled her.  But overall, Bills fans are cool.  More recently have gone to away games but "Go Bills" gets you some high fives or even free beer offers.  I like Bills fans.

Probably was a MAGA fan that threw the rock. 😉

• Haha (+1) 2