Happy MLK Day! Martin Luther King, A Great American!​🇺🇸​

Tiberius

27 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Hey look - another cult go to - can you say fn racist POS?

Every time @BillsFanNC, @Tommy Callahan and @B-Man post crap from this pig - call them out for racists and white supremacists that they truly are. 

So you now disagree with tearing down the statues and lives of our forefathers? 

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

So you now disagree with tearing down the statues and lives of our forefathers? 

Are you defending racists? 

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Back to the thread. 

Racists says what? 

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

You keep defending racists - you realize that’s right?

Confederates would be no fan of MLK.

Keep trying tho 

how about Lincoln Jefferson Washington who’s next? This is what the left started. Any flaw and the statue comes down

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, BillStime said:

Hey look - the cults go to - can you say fn racist POS?

Every time @BillsFanNC, @Tommy Callahan and @B-Manpost crap from this pig - call them out for the racists and white supremacists that they truly are. 

You are a piece of work !! Talk about being a racist POS ... A racial Marxist really ???

Hey do me a favor go up to a say 40 something yr old black man (If you have the balls) and tell them MLK was a racist POS to their face it's easy to be a key board warrior  . 

Please take video's because i would LOVE to see the out come of that statement . 😂

Edited by T master
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, T master said:

You are a piece of work !! Talk about being a racist POS ... A racial Marxist really ???

Hey do me a favor go up to a say 40 something yr old black man (If you have the balls) and tell them MLK was a racist POS to their face it's easy to be a key board warrior  . 

Please take video's because i would LOVE to see the out come of that statement . 😂

Did I hit a nerve?  End Wokeness and Charlie Kirk are racists and cult favorites here.

Enough of the BS - if you support these racists - you are indeed, a racist.

MLK. great american with a great message.

Current DEMS destroying his message and going back in time to promote race and sex-based hiring and promotion policies.

45 minutes ago, T master said:

LMAO. 

First off, you know that pathetic **** doesn't leave the house.

Second. You know damn strait if it does, its not leaving its little non diverse enclave.  

But you nailed it about him being a complete keyboard commando.

money says he wouldn't say 90 percent of the BS he posts here, to an actual person. 

• Agree 1