Decorated Marine Corp General John Kelly's Book About Trump White House

Tiberius

23 minutes ago, T master said:

You want to talk about sad ? As soon as Trump left office Kim starts launching test missiles again & never did prior to Joe taking office if that doesn't scream how big a P**SY KJU thinks Biden is nothing does .

Pretty bad when other leaders know how big a wuss you have as a leader of a country when they just don't care about your response because they know your weak .

Are you honestly telling us that NK didn’t test missiles during the Trump regime? 

30 minutes ago, Doc said:

Hey, I'm sure Trump brought up all sorts of crazy ideas.  I'm sure Biden has as well, when he's coherent, that is.

"I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs."

"I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too... So, we'll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute - that's pretty powerful."

40 minutes ago, Irv said:

What a joke.  What's the guy gonna say?  Trump was a great guy?  He'd sell two books.  What a mess.  

Oh, if he really wanted to create a splash he'd say that Trump was a Stable Genius. That would get people talking about Kelly's mental state 

Trump is just that bad 

Do you feel bad about that? Voting for an incompetent blow hard like him? 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, if he really wanted to create a splash he'd say that Trump was a Stable Genius. That would get people talking about Kelly's mental state 

Trump is just that bad 

We wonder the same about you and Joke. 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

False equivalence 

Biden won't have people saying this about him, and Trump, well, basically this is all people say about him.

Don't be so sure.  Kammy will write something when they boot her off the ticket.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

People call joe senile on a daily basis......where have you been?

Wow. This is a really silly reply. People who don't like Biden say things like that. 

The people that say Trump is ignorant and foolish have worked for him

How can't you tell the difference? I mean seriously

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Wow. This is a really silly reply. People who don't like Biden say things like that. 

How can't you tell the difference? I mean 

Can you seriously say that hes mentally sharp enough to be leader of any country let alone the us?

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How can't you tell the difference? I mean seriously

Here's the thing. These stories about Trump all come out years later when they want to sell a book. None of them come out and say it at the time or for any other reason. So far I believe the stories are he wanted to nuke the cartels, hurricanes, Russia, China, North Korea and probably more.  These story writers essentially need headlines that grab people's fear and apparently there are people like you who just want to believe anything. .It's fear mongering and profiting off it.  You gotta step back and just wonder why these stories all come out so many years later when they need money?

Just now, aristocrat said:

Here's the thing. These stories about Trump all come out years later when they want to sell a book. 

Bull sh it. People have been pointing out that Trump is stupid, literally stupid, for years and years. 

You people bah like sheep and carry on the work of Trump 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Bull sh it. People have been pointing out that Trump is stupid, literally stupid, for years and years. 

We can also say that you are the target audience of the publishers who sell these fairy tale books.  They all sit down in a room and just come up with stories they know your demographic will just eat up. It's hilarious. Are we really to believe that any time someone brought up an adversary Trump's first thought was...let's nuke them?  At some point you'd think there would be audio proof or video proof of this happening right? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Trump is no genius but it would be nice for all these generals that everyone is constantly gushing over to win a war every once in a while.  When's the last clear victory, 1945?  Unless you want to count that major dust up in Grenada under Reagan.  $800B annually.  That stinks of gross incompetence.  

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Trump is just that bad 

You don't know who I voted for.  

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Trump is no genius but it would be nice for all these generals that everyone is constantly gushing over to win a war every once in a while.  When's the last clear victory, 1945?  Unless you want to count that major dust up in Grenada under Reagan.  $800B annually.  That stinks of gross incompetence.  

I think they did pretty well in Iraq one and two and Afghanistan.

What happened after has little to do with military leadership.

I think "gross incompetence" is lack of awarness.