Random Interesting Charts/Pictures of various things

Big Turk

On 1/12/2023 at 9:24 AM, Big Turk said:

This is super cool...basically a hodgepodge of interesting information kinda put together in one article.

See what the "average" person in a county looks like, "pain charts" on the body for tattoos, how much air various bags of chips have in them, etc...

https://theappear.com/article/tw/113756223/interesting-charts-that-will-give-you-a-new-perspective/?utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=z7-us-d-charts2twt-sv-tw150-8&twclid=2-5pm62tusubpuc8l0iwkhe6t5k&pg=22

If you like these charts, this article just scraped and AI'ed an article out of the posts in the subreddit /r/DataIsBeautiful

Check it out!

6 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

If you like these charts, this article just scraped and AI'ed an article out of the posts in the subreddit /r/DataIsBeautiful

Check it out!

I think you just scared me into not checking it out. 

…..or ever clicking on anything again.      😋

Edited by Augie

• 2 months later...
22 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

We locked through a 10pt. buck today:

A little "hydraulic assist." Cracked the upper valves to give this big boy a little flow/tush push!

Out! On his merry way south!

that is  sooo RAD WOW!!!

Just now, muppy said:

that is  sooo RAD WOW!!!

Figure. Chamber is 1,000 feet long. He swam in. Then 1,000 feet out...  2,000, then guide wall is 1,000 feet... That dude at least put on a mile today no doubt!  Who knows what he was doing before a boater called us on marine radio: "Hey O'Brien, you gotta a deer in the lock!"  I responded: "Is it dead or alive!" 😆 

Deer can swim! 

Noisy geese are probably shouting: "Hey deer get TF outta the water."

Deer: "I'm tryin' dudes!"

• 1 month later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.