Random Interesting Charts/Pictures of various things

Big Turk

This is super cool...basically a hodgepodge of interesting information kinda put together in one article.

See what the "average" person in a county looks like, "pain charts" on the body for tattoos, how much air various bags of chips have in them, etc...

https://theappear.com/article/tw/113756223/interesting-charts-that-will-give-you-a-new-perspective/?utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=z7-us-d-charts2twt-sv-tw150-8&twclid=2-5pm62tusubpuc8l0iwkhe6t5k&pg=22

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

See the impact an asteroid would have on any place you pick

Asteroid Launcher (neal.fun)

What a weird thing to find.

I live in 'burbs of West Palm Beach so I went with that location.

I set it for: 50,000 MPH, .5 mile asteroid, 45 degree impact...

@ 50,000 people vaporized, 3 million dead in fireball, 715,000 dead from shockwave, 1.8 million dead from WIND BLAST.

Would trigger 6.9 earthquake, create a tsunami .85 miles high, and knock down all trees for 172 miles.

LOL.

Luckily this happens once every 780,000 years on average.

Makes the thought of Putin setting off a low yield nuke seem kind of tame! 

🤣

On 1/12/2023 at 9:24 AM, Big Turk said:

This is super cool...basically a hodgepodge of interesting information kinda put together in one article.

See what the "average" person in a county looks like, "pain charts" on the body for tattoos, how much air various bags of chips have in them, etc...

https://theappear.com/article/tw/113756223/interesting-charts-that-will-give-you-a-new-perspective/?utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=z7-us-d-charts2twt-sv-tw150-8&twclid=2-5pm62tusubpuc8l0iwkhe6t5k&pg=22

Real nice man, I click on the link knowing there has to be a naked woman chart and all I get is some Van Gogh Playboy mash up.  You stink. 

Posting this for the beauty of his smile 💙💙💙 AND His message

He crafted, produced and delivered a powerful poignant audio on instagram along with this pic. I immediately stole it for my avatar for the Championship games.

Damar Hamlin is a focused no nonsense Very smart and talented driven individual. I can see him doing whatever he feels led to most. Be his brand ambassador or NFL player. You know I'll be watching. He is Serious and has been since he was in college crafting his brand Chasing M's Foundation  now officially has  a HUGE amount of resources to be spent...?

His head is on straight. This is going to be fun to watch 🙂

smile.jpg

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.