When are week 18 game times going to be set?

PromoTheRobot

1 hour ago, Aussie Joe said:

Unlikely so go ahead and buy your ticket to the Sabres game,,, what do they cost anyway? 

I'm a season ticket holder. If I don't go I sell my tickets. But in case you're wondering, my season ticket price per game is $29. (There are 41 home games in an NHL season.) Those are the least expensive tickets in the arena, in the very top row.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Just now, Big Blitz said:

So the SNF game is likely who?

Bengals-Ravens?  

Packers-Lions?

I think it’s heavily leaning towards Packers/Lions. 

If Lamar was playing I could see the Ravens getting it. But after the Ravens performance tonight, they won’t give Cincy much of a game with Huntley under center. Not worthy of a SNF audience. Rodgers vs upstart Lions seems the bigger ratings grabber. 

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

Lions may not have anything to play for if it’s the Sunday Night,,,except denying the Packers … this is assuming Seattle wins at home agains the woeful Rams …

This is also true. You’d think they would want the Seattle game to be played at the same time as the Lions/Packers game. So my theory of that being a good Sunday nighter may be wrong. 

20 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm a season ticket holder. If I don't go I sell my tickets. But in case you're wondering, my season ticket price per game is $29. (There are 41 home games in an NHL season.) Those are the least expensive tickets in the arena, in the very top row.

All good… you are in the clear now…Enjoy both games …

Just now, Billznut said:

This is also true. You’d think they would want the Seattle game to be played at the same time as the Lions/Packers game. So my theory of that being a good Sunday nighter may be wrong. 

Thought they would have had the Jags Titans on Sunday night… win and in for the division,,,

Can only assume both teams are ratings poison…

2 minutes ago, Billznut said:

This was what I’ve been reading - that the League will want Seattle to play at same time as Lions-Packers 

KC timing kind of makes sense.  If we win Monday, odds are pretty high that we’ll be the #1 seed but would need to play with our starters (assuming KC wins Saturday, a high probability).  And if we lose, we should probably play at the same time as the bengals as we’d still be in the race for the #2 seed.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.