How many days per week do you practice white supremacy?

7 minutes ago, Westside said:

That’s not racism at all.

Never said it was.  I just found it funny he considered me a white guy even though I'm brown-skinned and he knows I'm Indian.  So I guess Asians can be white.

16 hours ago, Doc said:

Never said it was.  I just found it funny he considered me a white guy even though I'm brown-skinned and he knows I'm Indian.  So I guess Asians can be white.

Anyone who doesn’t agree with their opinion is a white supremacist.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Today I’ll be practicing American supremacy.  

Not to be confused with white supremacy - a bogus communist charge meant to erode away the legitimacy and significance of what happened on this day in 1776.

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 7/2/2023 at 4:31 PM, Doc said:

Then again, my neighbor told me "you're a white guy." 

I thought you were an Asian Indian Anesthesiologist.  How do you self identify?  I guess your neighbor might have meant it figuratively but I kinda doubt it...

Edited by redtail hawk

17 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I thought you were an Asian Indian Anesthesiologist.  How do you self identify?  I guess your neighbor might have meant it figuratively but I kinda doubt it...

I still am.  You think I'm lying about my heritage?  That I relayed that story to out myself?  LOL!

Are you white? 

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

I still am.  You think I'm lying about my heritage?  That I relayed that story out myself?  LOL!

Are you white?

That's how I self identify.  No one has ever called me otherwise.  Why do others identify you as white?

Edited by redtail hawk

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

That's how I self identify.  No one has ever called me otherwise.  Why do others identify you as white?

Only one person ever has.  But he also thought our homely divorced neighbor was hot and wanted to have an affair with her so...

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

yeah, whatever gets him his jollies

Yeah, he's a good dude otherwise.  The neighbor showed us the stuff he was giving her and saying to her.  She eventually moved, which was good.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Exiles.  maybe a small percentage...lot's of folks fleeing poverty, oppression, famine etc.  "Give us your tired, your poor...".  I guess the revolutionaries were exiled by Great Britain.

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2018/01/the-story-behind-the-poem-on-the-statue-of-liberty/550553/

Edited by redtail hawk