How many days per week do you practice white supremacy?

Just now, redtail hawk said:

yeah, I figured.  He's not black.  Doesn't matter.  They're all garbage.

He’s Afro-Cuban. What’s it take for a guy to be black nowadays?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

Ok, he's not in a black hate group.  maybe he identifies as white.  who knows what goes on in a psychopaths mind.

Black hate group is a little broad. If black supremacy was treated the same way as white supremacy on various social media platforms there’d be no more black people on the internet. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Black hate group is a little broad. If black supremacy was treated the same way as white supremacy on various social media platforms there’d be no more black people on the internet. 

I don't know that many black people as a percentage.  But I've known enough to realize that very few subscribe to and even less publicly announce their racial supremacy.  Actually, I've never met one.  But I've met white supremacists several times.  I'm betting it's less as a percentage than white men.  show me the data.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Shocked 1

19 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I don't know that many black people as a percentage.  But I've known enough to realize that very few subscribe to and even less publicly announce their racial supremacy.  Actually, I've never met one.  But I've met white supremacists several times.  I'm betting it's less as a percentage than white men.  show me the data.

But you know black people well enough to call them Uncle Tom. Interesting thing you’ve got going. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

But you know black people well enough to call them Uncle Tom. Interesting thing you’ve got going. 

Do you know Biden well enough to call him the devil?  Or trump well enough to call him the messiah?  We call em as we see em.  I just see more clearly and objectively than you.

Edited by redtail hawk

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

Do you know Biden well enough to call him the devil?  Or trump well enough to call him the messiah?  We call em as we see em.  I just see more clearly than you.

We? Got a mouse in your pocket? Maybe you can share with those of us that are vision-impaired the how’s, when’s, and who’s of slinging around the pejorative “Uncle Tom”. You’ve obviously achieved a standing in life where you see yourself as an arbiter in its use. 

Perhaps I’ve missed it - have any of your ideological board buddies backed you up on this? Just wondering. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Well you can start with 50,000 strong who believe that white people were created through particularly brutal eugenics by a mad scientist some 6,000 years ago. 

5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

We? Got a mouse in your pocket? Maybe you can share with those of us that are vision-impaired the how’s, when’s, and who’s of slinging around the pejorative “Uncle Tom”. You’ve obviously achieved a standing in life where you see yourself as an arbiter in its use. 

Perhaps I’ve missed it - have any of your ideological board buddies backed you up on this? Just wondering. 

True or false.  Black hate groups are bad for America?  The proud boys are bad for America?  Either, Neither or both?  Simple question.  Simple answer.

5 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Well you can start with 50,000 strong who believe that white people were created through particularly brutal eugenics by a mad scientist some 6,000 years ago. 

Link?

7 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

True or false.  Black hate groups are bad for America?  The proud boys are bad for America?  Either, Neither or both?  Simple question.  Simple answer.

Link?

I will be happy to answer this idiotic question if you will tell my why you feel that using a slur is evidence that you are more clear-eyed than me - as you claimed minutes ago. I’m just wondering when it’s ok to slur someone that you disagree with. 

5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I will be happy to answer this idiotic question if you will tell my why you feel that using a slur is evidence that you are more clear-eyed than me - as you claimed minutes ago. I’m just wondering when it’s ok to slur someone that you disagree with. 

Happens many times a day here and in the real world.  I'll answer the question.  Both are bad for America.  Why conditions on an answer from you.  What's stopping you?

Edited by redtail hawk

11 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Link?

lmao the complete lack of shame you must have to constantly bloviate about hate groups but not know the first thing about any of them

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

link?  Should be simple since implicitly you say you know so much more.

lol nah. If you’re ignorant about this at this point in your life it’s willful and “linking” things won’t accomplish *****. You should be banned for trying to talk about race relations with your inability to do even some trivial reading on the topic in your, what, 45 years on earth? 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LeviF said:

lol nah. If you’re ignorant about this at this point in your life it’s willful and “linking” things won’t accomplish *****. You should be banned for trying to talk about race relations with your inability to do even some trivial reading on the topic in your, what, 45 years on earth? 

c'mon.  it seems an area of expertise for you.  I'm happy to entertain the thesis.  weren't you asking about law schools.  would you give in this easy in moot court?

Edited by redtail hawk

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

c'mon.  it seems an area of expertise for you.  I'm happy to entertain the thesis.  weren't you asking about law schools.  would you give in this easy in moot court?

No. I told people about law schools. 

In the time you took to reply to me you probably could have gotten to the relevant information via Google and key phrases in my poasts. But again, willful ignorance. 

• Haha (+1) 2