Josh Allen - Nicknames?

MJS

6 hours ago, PokeForLife said:

Take it easy.... Josh loves Wyoming and so do quite a few die-hard Bills fans now. Sounds like hotter than hell Riverside may have made you soft haha!

Anyway -- "General" has nothing to do with any time in college at Wyo. We never called him anything other than simply Josh or sometimes JA.

i was born and lived as a youth in Kemmerer Wyoming

6 hours ago, PokeForLife said:

Take it easy.... Josh loves Wyoming and so do quite a few die-hard Bills fans now. Sounds like hotter than hell Riverside may have made you soft haha!

Anyway -- "General" has nothing to do with any time in college at Wyo. We never called him anything other than simply Josh or sometimes JA.

I wonder where "General" started. I don't hear people using it anyway, honestly.

• 2 weeks later...

It's interesting.  I never really thought about it.

But he's been around a while now, and been a stud for a while, and yet he never really got a nickname.  At this point, I don't think he will.

I remember back to the SB teams when they were getting good, and before the game started on NBC, they put up some cheesy graphics and said it was a duel between "(some QB I don't remember)" and "Machine Gun Kelly."

After that I heard "MACHINE GUN KELLY" more, but it I always thought of it as a cheesy made up piece of crap by the media.

I think I'd prefer for Josh to just remain Josh, unless some organic nickname crops up, perhaps while we are in the process of winning a SB.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.