The Twitter Files Part 7: The FBI & The Hunter Biden Laptop

BillsFanNC

17 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

LMAO. a lefty saying Collusion.  

that ship sailed.  but nice blue anon story

OH, so cute... big bad blue anon blah blah blah.

Trump did collude with Russia and as much as you deny it - he certainly coordinated way too much with the Russians and handed out pardons to his friends.

• Eyeroll 1

27 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

LMAO. a lefty saying Collusion.  

that ship sailed.  but nice blue anon story

So wait Trump colluded with a completely weaponized FBI & DOJ  to do what exactly? Take himself down?

Please stop quoting the collossal moron that is Billstime. Please.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

And here you have it explained succinctly, in less than 2.5 minutes using multiple examples, just how easy it was to authenticate the laptop emails from Hunter Biden.

tHeY wErE hAckEd!!!!

So basically the FBI and CIA were conducting an unauthorized intelligence operation, as part of a systemic misinformation campaign, against the American people.  Specifically here to protect Biden. 

As it happened while Trump was in office, the alternative is to believe the administration of a sitting President would authorize a misinformation campaign intended to damage his candidacy and help his opponent suppress misdeeds and indiscretions. 

So who gave the order to the FBI and CIA directors to take these actions?  Or did they take action without higher approval?  And If it wasn't the President or any other authority inside the executive branch with the authority to issue this directive then it had to be somewhere else inside the government, a member of Congress perhaps, or somebody outside the government that has no authority under the system.  In other words, sedition. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

completely weaponized FBI & DOJ 

Just say the election was corrupt" and "leave the rest to me and the Republican congressmen."

-DJT

Hilarious, just like DR - this simp can't STAND anyone getting in the way of the cult's narrative.

image.thumb.jpeg.8ea4df8f1697e3ec2b8b097ad15a04ec.jpeg

Trump’s ever-present — and still growing — exploitation of the Justice Department

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So basically the FBI and CIA were conducting an unauthorized intelligence operation, as part of a systemic misinformation campaign, against the American people.  Specifically here to protect Biden. 

As it happened while Trump was in office, the alternative is to believe the administration of a sitting President would authorize a misinformation campaign intended to damage his candidacy and help his opponent suppress misdeeds and indiscretions. 

So who gave the order to the FBI and CIA directors to take these actions?  Or did they take action without higher approval?  And If it wasn't the President or any other authority inside the executive branch with the authority to issue this directive then it had to be somewhere else inside the government, a member of Congress perhaps, or somebody outside the government that has no authority under the system.  In other words, sedition. 

We'll find out during the hearing/investigation.

17 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Does this mean you oppose both the Trump and Biden administrations for  suppressing speech of their political opponents?

Oh are you changing the topic? 

50 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

We want corruption exposed wherever it leads…

So selective - lolz

Funny - none of you wanted Trump investigated one bit… what changed your tune?

36 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh are you changing the topic? 

So selective - lolz

Funny - none of you wanted Trump investigated one bit… what changed your tune?

Ha! Exposed again…

I knew you could never bring yourself to answer such a simple question, which is why I asked it…

Any normal person, who seeks truth, would easily say they want both sides exposed if they engaged in speech suppression…

Only a disingenuous partisan, such as yourself, whose only truth is power, and could not betray his most basic cravings, would not be able to answer…

Carry on…I’ve gotten all I needed from you tonight…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Ha! Exposed again…

I knew you could never bring yourself to answer such a simple question, which is why I asked it…

Any normal person, who seeks truth, would easily say they want both sides exposed if they engaged in speech suppression…

Only a disingenuous partisan, such as yourself, whose only truth is power, and could not betray his most basic cravings, would not be able to answer…

Carry on…I’ve gotten all I needed from you tonight…😉

No - where did I ever say I didn’t want the truth exposed?  I have been nothing but consistent. I have nothing to lose - I have made it clear multiple times -  if anyone broke the law - including the Biden’s - indict them. Who gives a !@#$? Now - where have you and the cult ever said the same about Trump?

Meanwhile - you and the cult have turned yourselves inside out defending the most corrupt POTUS in our lifetime.

Now - keep sucking on Twitter’s files and keep pretending Trumps collusion with Russia,DOJ, DOD, FBI, Russia, NRA, Murdoch, Fox and hush money so on doesn’t exist.

Gtfoh

7 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

To absolutely nobody’s surprise, this is not true. 

No, The FBI Is NOT ‘Paying Twitter To Censor’

“This had nothing to do with any “influence campaign.” The law already says that if the FBI is legally requesting information for an investigation under a number of different legal authorities, the companies receiving those requests can be reimbursed for fulfilling them...

(a)Payment.—

Except as otherwise provided in subsection (c), a governmental entity obtaining the contents of communications, records, or other information under section 2702, 2703, or 2704 of this title shall pay to the person or entity assembling or providing such information a fee for reimbursement for such costs as are reasonably necessary and which have been directly incurred in searching for, assembling, reproducing, or otherwise providing such information. Such reimbursable costs shall include any costs due to necessary disruption of normal operations of any electronic communication service or remote computing service in which such information may be stored.

But note what this is limited to. These are investigatory requests for information, or so called 2703(d) requests, which require a court order.“

Also, Twitter rejects about 60% of legal requests to take content down.

6 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

To absolutely nobody’s surprise, this is not true. 

No, The FBI Is NOT ‘Paying Twitter To Censor’

“This had nothing to do with any “influence campaign.” The law already says that if the FBI is legally requesting information for an investigation under a number of different legal authorities, the companies receiving those requests can be reimbursed for fulfilling them...

(a)Payment.—

Except as otherwise provided in subsection (c), a governmental entity obtaining the contents of communications, records, or other information under section 2702, 2703, or 2704 of this title shall pay to the person or entity assembling or providing such information a fee for reimbursement for such costs as are reasonably necessary and which have been directly incurred in searching for, assembling, reproducing, or otherwise providing such information. Such reimbursable costs shall include any costs due to necessary disruption of normal operations of any electronic communication service or remote computing service in which such information may be stored.

But note what this is limited to. These are investigatory requests for information, or so called 2703(d) requests, which require a court order.“

Also, Twitter rejects about 60% of legal requests to take content down.

Lol. Right dude.

To absolutely nobody's surprise, @ChiGoose hand waves his way around excusing the FBI being involved in things they have absolutely no business being involved in. 

Because his team good.

Let's try this one. What's your take on the DOJ spying on Devin Nunes' team?