NFL Week #15 - Playoff seeding version - Chiefs @ Texans

BuffaloBill

5 minutes ago, beebe said:

the bears...and patriots...are tough games? hahaha

Sure man… the Bears played the Eagles real tough today!  The Patriots are still an in-division game.  And we know the Bengals will be a grind. To me, they’re all tough right now.. are you expecting we’re going to just roll Chicago and New England? 

2 minutes ago, Calidiehard said:

Not when it's clear view he has the ball, on the ground and the defender reaches in and pulls it between his legs. Had it been a pileup and you can't see it sure, but in clear site it's down by contact.

That Texans player has it and then shoves it backwards between his legs like he is playing rugby where the Chiefs player happily grabs it for the recovery. WTF why is securing a ball in your hands like grabbing a fish in the water?

6 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Sure man… the Bears played the Eagles real tough today!  The Patriots are still an in-division game.  And we know the Bengals will be a grind. To me, they’re all tough right now.. are you expecting we’re going to just roll Chicago and New England? 

the bills are 10-pt road favorites at bears and will be at least a 10-pt home favorite vs the patriots. by definition, these are not "tough games." you can lose any game in the NFL - we all know that - but on paper, these are the 'easy' ones. 

12 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Ummm Seahawks and raiders and Denver is tougher than Chi , Cin and NE

The bills should be able to clean up fairly easily versus Chicago and New England… cinci will be a dogfight 

The Seahawks and raiders should give the Chiefs a good game

Imagine if Seattle put Woolen (cb) 4.3 speed at 6-4 on Kelsey

anyone who looks at the bills and chiefs and doesn't think the bills are 2-3 points better on a neutral field are crazy. the chiefs defense is complete trash. mahomes went 36-of-41 for 330 yards and two TDs today (and a rushing TD) and the Chiefs needed overtime to beat ... the Texans. Buffalo's D can get the Chiefs off the field 4+ times in a game. I'm not convinced (at all) that the Chiefs can do the same if the Bills offense plays to potential. 

Just now, beebe said:

the bills are 10-pt road favorites at bears and will be at least a 10-pt home favorite vs the patriots. by definition, these are not "tough games." you can lose any game in the NFL - we all know that - but on paper, these are the 'easy' ones. 

Yeah man I hear ya. Don’t get me wrong… we CAN roll them and we’ll be favored… but still not sure I’d call them easy right now. We are damn good, but we’re still flawed and have played our share of closer-than-desired games recently. 

Who cares though… just pretend playoffs start now, and win out, baby. 

2 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

The Bills have been unable to beat KC in KC in the playoff's. Really want to try it again?

Dude they only played them twice in the playoffs.. and one game was a 13 sec debacle from a win. Would I prefer playing them in Buffalo? Hell yeah. Do we have a chance in KC? Hell yeah. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

And so does KC, especially against the Bills in the playoff's. Bills need the 1 seed to have a chance.

You literally could not be more obnoxious in this thread. 

No, we don’t “need” the 1 seed to have a chance.   What an absurd thing to say.  

Id agree it’s a big deal, but the way KC is playing, they could easily get bounced before we ever have a chance to see them. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.