Musk’s follies

BillStime

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Must have been the DEI…

Tesla recalls Cybertruck over 'trapped pedal' issue seen in owner's viral TikTok video

“Tesla has issued a voluntary recall of 3,878 Cybertrucks to fix a "stuck pedal" issue that had been depicted in a viral TikTok video posted last week by owner Jose Martinez.“

Could you imagine paying six figures for a Pinto?

• Like (+1) 1

I do enjoy how the conservatives here constantly talk like they know what liberals think and feel only to reveal that they actually have no idea because they apparently only get information about liberals from right wing sources. 

6 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I do enjoy how the conservatives here constantly talk like they know what liberals think and feel only to reveal that they actually have no idea because they apparently only get information about liberals from right wing sources. 

Because you're so hard to figure out...

55 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

We will NEVER read a better example of projection

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

We will NEVER read a better example of projection

I actually do read what right wingers say.  I generally try to give people the benefit of the doubt instead of saying they believe what I expect them to believe based on how I’ve sorted them in my mind. 

The projection is actually coming from within your house, buddy.