Caleb Williams USC

Mikie2times

I have not watched him all year, just his bowl game last year, which he looked very unpolished but talented. UCLA’s defense is garbage but his performance in this game, it was the closest thing I have seen to Josh so far. Absolute rocket arm, power runner, fast, excellent throws on the run. I imagine we will hear a ton of Allen comparisons. Which is weird because I never thought we would get an Allen comp. 

Edited by KzooMike

3 hours ago, KzooMike said:

I have not watched him all year, just his bowl game last year, which he looked very unpolished but talented. UCLA’s defense is garbage but his performance in this game, it was the closest thing I have seen to Josh so far. Absolute rocket arm, power runner, fast, excellent throws on the run. I imagine we will hear a ton of Allen comparisons. Which is weird because I never thought we would get an Allen comp. 

Having watched Caleb in college , OU and USC I will say talented but very very unpolished 

and he is a lot more like deshaun Watson than Allen … and Watson was super polished 

He is thick but not big at all by nfl standards… maybe 6’2 220 .. 225 

He is poor at reading defenses rn too … holds the ball way to long 

I thought he would be the #1 pick in the 2024 draft but he has a lot of flaws rn … talented but scary as an nfl prospect

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Having watched Caleb in college , OU and USC I will say talented but very very unpolished 

and he is a lot more like deshaun Watson than Allen … and Watson was super polished 

He is thick but not big at all by nfl standards… maybe 6’2 220 .. 225 

He is poor at reading defenses rn too … holds the ball way to long 

I thought he would be the #1 pick in the 2024 draft but he has a lot of flaws rn … talented but scary as an nfl prospect

Lincoln Reilly’s golden touch should make him the #1 pick I’d guess 

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Everyone is an Allen comp now. Last one was Will Levis. Before that Anthony Richardson. Caleb is a 5 star kid with a lot of talent. He’s a Heisman front runner.

Oh god, the Will Levis #1 talk, I have seen Levis play half a dozen times, multiples years. Decent player. Maybe they like his skill set? Just never could see him as even a top 10. Anthony Richardson? How are either of these……

Anyway

Caleb looks MUCH bigger than he actually is. This thread is actual garbage now that I see his size. Ok, just one Josh still. 

Edited by KzooMike

1 hour ago, KzooMike said:

Oh god, the Will Levis #1 talk, I have seen Levis play half a dozen times, multiples years. Decent player. Maybe they like his skill set? Just never could see him as even a top 10. Anthony Richardson? How are either of these……

Anyway

Caleb looks MUCH bigger than he actually is. This thread is actual garbage now that I see his size. Ok, just one Josh still. 

As a scout don’t get twisted lol Caleb Is a specimen 

he is very thick and built well … can run and has a cannon … but his physical gifts has left his mental game behind 

he is better than Watson physically… can he catch up mentally 

he is basically a prototype of the modern qb 

jalen hurts X2

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

Caleb Williams proved he was a warrior tonight. Sucks he got banged up in that spot.

He wouldn’t take so many hits if he didn’t hold onto the ball so dang long

And his legs would be real weapons if he actually broke the pocket sooner but he is content with not using them much 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.