Garland names special counsel for Trump Mar-a-Lago, 2020 election inquiries

BillStime

44 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Rove's reasoning stands despite the newly discovered cache.  Your reasoning was also the same before and after it.

No it doesn't.  The number of documents is immaterial.  And they're finding more and more.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2023 at 4:20 PM, BillStime said:

So many All Pro refuses to list.  Why? 

lmao

Smith is indeed a party hack.  His special counsel assignment will surely be biased by his politics which will supersede the law.  Just one look at his record and associations tells the truth.  Assuming you care about the truth.  His loyalty is first to the party and the law is a mere inconvenience.  What I don't get is that if Trump sucks so much and is so corrupt you'd think by now these stooges and party hit-men would have nailed him but this circus has been going on 6+ years.  All I see is tweet after tweet from these clowns you follow but none of it seems to stick to the wall.  I think they just make up whatever they think sounds good.  Mis-information spreader at their finest.  Paid and commissioned hacks.  But you'll never admit it or agree to my assessment so why should I bother telling you?  

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Smith is indeed a party hack.  His special counsel assignment will surely be biased by his politics which will supersede the law.  Just one look at his record and associations tells the truth.  Assuming you care about the truth.  His loyalty is first to the party and the law is a mere inconvenience.  What I don't get is that if Trump sucks so much and is so corrupt you'd think by now these stooges and party hit-men would have nailed him but this circus has been going on 6+ years.  All I see is tweet after tweet from these clowns you follow but none of it seems to stick to the wall.  I think they just make up whatever they think sounds good.  Mis-information spreader at their finest.  Paid and commissioned hacks.  But you'll never admit it or agree to my assessment so why should I bother telling you?  

More of the same... notice, ladies and gentlemen, All Pro cannot provide not even one connection between Clinton and Smith... 

On 2/26/2023 at 5:38 PM, All_Pro_Bills said:

Jack Smith has a history of being a Clinton attack dog, so the characterization has merit.  

All Pro doubles down with his record and associations...

26 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Just one look at his record and associations tells the truth. 

Yet, provides NO examples of Smith being a party hack.

Why is that?