Highest graded defenders for Week 10 (Look who's 1st)

Gambit

On 11/15/2022 at 2:45 PM, Scott7975 said:

I dont care about PFF personal grades but Edmonds has played really good this year.

And really well this year.

But to the thread, how can only half a game count in the rating? That does not seem fair to the process or the others on the list.

Edited by CSBill
  • Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, CSBill said:

And really well this this year.

But to the thread, how can only half a game count in the rating? That does not seem fair to the process or the others on the list.

Just another thing to point to that shows PFF is BS. I'm an Edmunds supporter, but PFF grades are garbage.

Just give him a slightly increased Milano contract and be done with it. He is very good in coverage, he is a solid tackler, has good instincts and has speed. He is not good at rushing the passer but that might be more Fraziers fault. Overall I think he is a good top 12 to 8 LBer and a slight upgrade to the Milano deal would be a good contract.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.