How are the dems going to curb inflation?

25 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Print more money we don't have. That will reduce inflation. 

Absolutely. Bank on it. It's as good as the Biden word. 

Or give ridiculous tax cuts to the rich and corporate America and watch it backfire on the economy.

Millionaires for billionaires while YOU bich about gas prices.

Idiots 

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Or give ridiculous tax cuts to the rich and corporate America and watch it backfire on the economy.

Idiots 

If you think the idiocy is only one party you are a partisan hac…….oh wait…..never mind. 

26 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Idiots 

Earlier this week you said you were fine with welfare for a billionaire in the form of a new stadium in Orchard Park. You appear not to value consistency. Probably something Trump caused. 

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

If you think the idiocy is only one party you are a partisan hac…….oh wait…..never mind. 

The tax cuts were SO AMAZING we had to bail our Corporate America with a trillion in trumPPP loans in March 2020 while Trump repeatedly told us COVID would just go alway.

And would you believe the Trump admin lost track of $200,000,000,000? BILLIONS!!!!

Idiots 

10 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Earlier this week you said you were fine with welfare for a billionaire in the form of a new stadium in Orchard Park. You appear not to value consistency. Probably something Trump caused. 

Yep - I’m a Bills fan and damn proud of it.

And you freaks would blame DEMS if the Bills left.

PS: you try so hard - it’s really cute - lmao 

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yep - I’m a Bills fan and damn proud of it.

And you freaks would blame DEMS if the Bills left.

PS: you try so hard - it’s really cute - lmao 

Would have been quicker to agree that you don’t value consistency in your arguments. 

5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Would have been quicker to agree that you don’t value consistency in your arguments. 

So you’re telling me, on a Buffalo Bills message board, that the Bills aren’t different? 

And do not preach to me about consistency when being a Republican is a box of hypocrisy. 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

So you’re telling me, on a Buffalo Bills message board, that the Bills aren’t different? 

And do not preach to me about consistency when being a Republican is a box of hypocrisy. 

If you think the GOP has a monopoly on hypocrisy you’re a political hac……oh yeah….never mind.   

Carry on blinder boy. 

17 hours ago, BillStime said:

Takes awhile to clean up after Trumps mess. 

Biden didn’t exactly receive the country in great shape like Trump did from Obama.

you mean the mess from the ill-advised, forced shutdowns on a state level?

18 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

It’s almost as if the dems are impotent. Should have been easy to look good after Trump and they have shat all over themselves. I’m sure the voters will give them another two years though. 

This is not correct.   People didn't like Trump because of an illicit recorded female joke (Million Women's March, LOL) but his policies and decisions were A+

He did NOT leave an easy path for Dems, because they promised to do the OPPOSITE of what he did, but what he did was correct, so....

The “greatest economy ever” (false) couldn’t sustain it and required a bailout a month into the pandemic? 

sooo the measure of a  economy is now whether it can withstand years of  authoritarian lockdown and then inept recovery policies by a bunch of liars, idiots and cowards. got cha. 

talking to my neighbor last night. he tells me he is deciding to skip meals so his kids can have a nice xmas this year. ill let him know there are actual people that think its trumps fault. if only trump created a economy that could sustain "it" he could eat 3 times a day. 

4 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

sooo the measure of a  economy is now whether it can withstand years of  authoritarian lockdown and then inept recovery policies by a bunch of liars, idiots and cowards. got cha. 

talking to my neighbor last night. he tells me he is deciding to skip meals so his kids can have a nice xmas this year. ill let him know there are actual people that think its trumps fault. if only trump created a economy that could sustain "it" he could eat 3 times a day. 

That’s an unfortunate story - hope you live in a blue state where the government won’t let them starve.

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

The tax cuts were SO AMAZING we had to bail our Corporate America with a trillion in trumPPP loans in March 2020 while Trump repeatedly told us COVID would just go alway.

And would you believe the Trump admin lost track of $200,000,000,000? BILLIONS!!!!

Idiots 

trump wanted the country opened up. Dems forced everyone to shut down. Now we realize that was the wrong call and paying the price for it.  Dems now saying none of them wanted it shut down despite all that video evidence showing the opposite lol

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

trump wanted the country opened up. Dems forced everyone to shut down. Now we realize that was the wrong call and paying the price for it.  Dems now saying none of them wanted it shut down despite all that video evidence showing the opposite lol

How many lives saved because the country closed down? How many?

And why are areas that voted for Trump still dying at a higher rate than those that voted for Biden?

And we had to bail out Trumps economy in March 2020… while Trump kept denying the severity of the virus. 

And when did Trump say this?

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886e27a7505698f28f1f4

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

That’s an unfortunate story - hope you live in a blue state where the government won’t let them starve.

i do. live in ny where they only care about people who make under a certain amount. they seem to eat much better as the snap allotment has gone up and up. the rest of us who havent seen wages go up not only have to pay more in taxes for this but also are dealing with the same inflation. so i guess the moral of the story is everyone on the lower middle income bracket should give up and get taken care of and there is plenty to go around and alot less stress about bills. that is until the next tier up wears down and gives up from watching people who do nothing live more comfortable then them. only thing stopping this is the integrity of people who don't want handouts and are willing to work hard and grind out a living. 

those are the blue state policies your referring to.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

i do. live in ny where they only care about people who make under a certain amount. they seem to eat much better as the snap allotment has gone up and up. the rest of us who havent seen wages go up not only have to pay more in taxes for this but also are dealing with the same inflation. so i guess the moral of the story is everyone on the lower middle income bracket should give up and get taken care of and there is plenty to go around and alot less stress about bills. that is until the next tier up wears down and gives up from watching people who do nothing live more comfortable then them. only thing stopping this is the integrity of people who don't want handouts and are willing to work hard and grind out a living. 

Yeah but the Bills are getting a new tax payer funded stadium so you got that going for you…..which is nice. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

It amazes me Trump’s corporate tax cuts didn’t trickle down to pay increases for the peasants even tho he promised everyone would see a $4K increase due to the cuts - never happened eh? 

How many lives saved because the country closed down? How many?

And why are areas that voted for Trump still dying at a higher rate than those that voted for Biden?

And we had to bail out Trumps economy in March 2020… while Trump kept denying the severity of the virus. 

And when did Trump say this?

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886e27a7505698f28f1f4

how many? Likely none based on what we know now. It still spread. California still leading the way in deaths despite biggest lockdowns. If you shut down all the businesses they all would need a bailout no matter who was in charge.