Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

wasn't asking.   There's no "?" in the post.  I Noted that the differentiation about the different types of dementia hadn't been made.  Can you appreciate the distinction?  There's a question...

I can appreciate that you are close to a line. 

2 minutes ago, Precision said:

I can appreciate that you are close to a line. 

If you are in the medial field, you ARE NOT allowed to ask the question!  

• Haha (+1) 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like most of America’s problems, Biden’s dementia is caused by the Trump Administration, the rich, systematic racism, xenophobia, transphobia, homophobia, and arachnophobia.  It’s abundantly clear.  

Sincerely,

Tibs and BT

At least my doctorate is in Molecular Biology.  We had hospice come  to the house and help my mother. They said she had dementia. Doesn't matter what type. She was slowly losing her memory and couldn't remember anything. Near the end  she was calling all us kids (3) by other names. She kept saying she wanted to go home (her parents house). Grandma died in 1972 and grandpa died in 1983 and the house was sold then.  We would finally settle her down by telling her it was too late to go there. The next day she would start again  ad we would have to go through it again. Biden is not there yet, but he's on his way. 

To confirm Alzheimer's  an autopsy would have  been needed.  No reason to put her body and us through that. It was obvious it was dementia.

Edited by Wacka

Sure Joe,

Exactly 180 degrees backwards , you dumb M*&#$^@&*!R

Then I thought, it had to be taken out of context, but no. . . . . . . . . . 

Here's the whole speech.  Line is at 37:13.  He somehow segued from middle class home equity to law enforcement spending.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?526614-1/president-biden-unveils-budget-challenges-speaker-mccarthy&vod

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's the stutter he's always had.

C'mon man!

His speech has been abnormal his entire life.  by all accounts, it has actually improved.redhawk earlier this week. 

Can you imagine typing this and expect to be taken seriously? 🤦‍♂️🤦

• Agree 2

Jen Psaki Was Amazed That Biden Gave Speech This Morning Because He Normally “Does Nothing” At 9am

Former White House Secretary, Jen Psaki, made some interesting comments today about Joe Biden while discussing the urgent banking crisis. Psaki said, “It’s important to note President Biden does nothing at 9 AM … The fact that he’s doing this at 9 AM anyway speaks to how vital the White House recognizes it is for him to have his voice out there…

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/watch-jen-psaki-was-amazed-that-biden-gave-speech-this-morning-because-he-normally-does-nothing-at-9am-mace/

• Shocked 1

20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

ha.gif

D’OH! WH amends transcript of Biden’s remark about guns to include what he MEANT to say

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2023/03/23/doh-wh-amends-transcript-of-bidens-remark-about-guns-to-include-what-he-meant-to-say/

His speech has been abnormal his entire life.  by all accounts, it has actually improved. - redhawk two weeks ago.

🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3