Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

19 hours ago, Doc said:

After you said that Fetterman being brain dead wasn't an issue because he'd have a team and I countered that the same should apply to Oz being a carpetbagger, you pivoted to rural bumpkins being wary of another TV personality.  And I mentioned reasons why Fetterman, beyond parts of his brain being dead, was a bad candidate.  

And a ***** candidate is one who loses?  It's not that people are dumb?  OK.  

Fetterman is the embodiment of the dumbing-down of America.  We no longer have high standards anymore and we're going to pay dearly for it.

Oh now it’s “parts of his brain” are dead?  I thought he was “brain dead”.  

Face it the GOP ran a Trump backed candidate who lost to someone you, and likely many others, considering “brain dead”.  Let that sink in for a second. 

And yes. He lost because he was a ***** candidate. You still have yet to convince me otherwise. Give it a shot Doc.  What may Oz a good candidate?  

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Because he opposed many of the Dems' policies that have made things worse for all of us and isn't into the woke agenda.  He's also very intelligent and an example of the American dream, i.e. first-generation who made something of himself through hard work and studying (like me).  I don't GAF that he was on TV or backed by Trump because he's his own person and only used Trump to get to where he wanted to be.   

What made Fetterman a good candidate?  Because he won?  LOL!  By that token, was Joke a good candidate?  Or do we need to clarify what a "good candidate" is versus a "good choice"?

Good job Doc!  See how easy that was. You may not give a ***** about who backed him or the fact he was on TV or that he was a carpetbagger but I think the good people of PA may have felt that way. 

I never said Fetterman was a good candidate. My whole contention was Oz was a ***** candidate and/or ran a ***** campaign.  But you go ahead and blame the people of PA. That’s your prerogative.  I lay the blame on the candidate.  Just as I blame Hillary for losing to the Orange Man. 

45 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Good job Doc!  See how easy that was. You may not give a ***** about who backed him or the fact he was on TV or that he was a carpetbagger but I think the good people of PA may have felt that way. 

I never said Fetterman was a good candidate. My whole contention was Oz was a ***** candidate and/or ran a ***** campaign.  But you go ahead and blame the people of PA. That’s your prerogative.  I lay the blame on the candidate.  Just as I blame Hillary for losing to the Orange Man. 

It was so easy...it didn't actually need to be said, Jim.  It's obvious to everyone (else) why I thought Oz was a better candidate.  I just got tired of asking "why do you think I think he was a better candidate?"

And good people can (and often do) make dumb decisions.  They voted for a guy who wants to cripple their major industries (coal, natural gas) and whose party's energy and other policies have made inflation higher and are keeping it high.  He also wants to let dangerous criminals back on the streets.  Then there is open border and the illegals and drugs pouring across, which is wracking Philadelphia.  But, what, unfettered abortion and a guy from PA is what was most important to them?  

There were many people who said that if they had seen the debate between the two before they voted, they wouldn't have voted for him.  There was a reason they delayed the debate until a month after early voting started.  Not that it should have taken the debate to see what was wrong with him.   

2 hours ago, Doc said:

It was so easy...it didn't actually need to be said, Jim.  It's obvious to everyone (else) why I thought Oz was a better candidate.  I just got tired of asking "why do you think I think he was a better candidate?"

Obvious to everyone?  No, you're not that transparent.  I had no clue why you thought he was a better candidate.  Why I kept asking.  Well I was expecting "he's not brain dead" because that seemed to be the route you were taking.  But thanks for your taking the time to let me know why you felt he was a good candidate.

Speaking of Bidens mental health did anyone see where he told a group of veterans that upon being elected Vice President he awarded his uncle the Purple Heart at his fathers request?

A totally fabricated story made for no known reason.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasreimann/2022/12/16/biden-says-he-awarded-uncle-a-purple-heart-but-his-story-isnt-possible/?sh=45d1f8296a55

59 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Obvious to everyone?  No, you're not that transparent.  I had no clue why you thought he was a better candidate.  Why I kept asking.  Well I was expecting "he's not brain dead" because that seemed to be the route you were taking.  But thanks for your taking the time to let me know why you felt he was a good candidate.

You're still going with the "I had no clue why you [who I've called a right wing hack] thought he [a right wing politician] was a better candidate"?  Would you wonder why TIbs or BSTime thinks Fetterman is a better candidate?

59 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Speaking of Bidens mental health did anyone see where he told a group of veterans that upon being elected Vice President he awarded his uncle the Purple Heart at his fathers request?

A totally fabricated story made for no known reason.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasreimann/2022/12/16/biden-says-he-awarded-uncle-a-purple-heart-but-his-story-isnt-possible/?sh=45d1f8296a55

Everyone sees he's demented and/or lying but the MSM won't dare call him out.  If this had been Trump, they'd have made it the top story for the next week.  They're frauds.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Doc said:

You're still going with the "I had no clue why you [who I've called a right wing hack] thought he [a right wing politician] was a better candidate"?  Would you wonder why TIbs or BSTime thinks Fetterman is a better candidate?

Ok, ok you got me.  Of course I knew why you thought he was a better candidate.  Because he's a Republican and you're a hack.  :D  But you actually gave a coherent response as to why you thought he was a better candidate.  But Doc, you do lose credibility when you refer to Fetterman as "brain dead".  

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ok, ok you got me.  Of course I knew why you thought he was a better candidate.  Because he's a Republican and you're a hack.  :D  But you actually gave a coherent response as to why you thought he was a better candidate.  But Doc, you do lose credibility when you refer to Fetterman as "brain dead".  

It was easier than typing out "has dead parts of his brain" everytime. 

And I've said this before but I'm not a Republican, much less a hack.  I was a Democrat who saw how looney and inflexible the left was becoming and became unaffiliated.  But there are no moderate candidates with any shot of winning so I go with the party that more aligns with my beliefs. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you follow the news, you’ve probably heard that the United States is sending 31 Abrams tanks over to Ukraine. That’s part of a multi-country transfer that includes Leopard tanks from Germany as well.

For some reason, Joe Biden felt the need to meander out the podium to announce the move. He really shouldn’t have. He had a whale of a time trying to get through his prepared remarks.

Watching him speak is like watching a chimpanzee on crack try to balance a plate on its head. The president has a knack for making even the most basic things seem difficult. In this case, while delivering extremely important remarks on foreign policy, he manages to accuse Ukraine of “brutal aggression.”

But like most of these clips of Biden, you really have to watch them to get the full effect. After his misspeak, he seems to tail off physically. What is up with his eyes? I know he’s a nearly 80-year-old man, but they are the size of raisins and show no white. He also just seems tired to the extreme, doesn’t he? Perhaps the drug cocktail he no doubt receives every morning hadn’t kicked in yet?

As expected, Biden wasn’t done yet, though (how many times have I typed that over the years?). While the above flub could have been brushed aside, he then fully melted down trying to address Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin.

This is a “mistake” that Biden has made multiple times over the years (see here and here). Apparently, it’s really difficult for a President of the United States to remember the name and the appointed position of what should be one of his closest cabinet members.

Could it be because he’s just a figurehead that doesn’t actually lead his administration? Nah, couldn’t be. That’s just crazy talk on my part.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/01/25/joe-biden-has-a-whale-of-a-time-trying-to-explain-the-latest-aid-to-ukraine-n693690

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Now . . . . . . . . . . . . . . don't answer with "what about Trump" ?

Think about what Joe has done over 50 years in Washington,

Think about how the average American is doing today

"My word as a Biden".........he IS senile.

• Thank you (+1) 1