Tua is OUT Sunday

Steel City Mafia

5 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

Am I an evil person if I laugh at that.

I mean I want to but man that's brutal.  Funny as hell, but brutal.

3 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

This can’t be real, correct? Lmfao 😭 

It’s a skit done by some guys at BYU, they have a soccer one too where the guy keeps getting hit in the head and stopping the goal

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, benderbender said:

Lost all respect for McDaniel. The Pope himself could have cleared Tua for a concussion but he himself was the final gatekeeper. He did not choose his player’s health/safety/future. He looked into his glassy eyes and sold his football coaching soul when he told him he could play after he fell twice and had to be held up by his OLine. McDaniel does not deserve the free pass everyone gave him and the worst part is: he won’t even pay the steepest price for it.

Are there any further punishments coming from the investigation?  Or did the whole thing die with the third party doctor being fired?  I haven’t heard anything…

13 hours ago, Bills2022 said:

The NFL office in New York is full of morons.  They should have called and made him sit out the 2nd half of the Bills game, and now they should be forcing him to sit out the season.  This guy is 1 concussion away from being brain dead.  He has been out only a few weeks after having two concussions.  This is insanity. What does the NFL say when they cart him off the field again?

Their schedule is an absolute joke for the next few weeks, but those teams can and probably will send Tua back to the hospital.

their defense will be “I am not a doctor, we allowed him to choose to follow what multiple doctors confirmed as an approved path”

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Playoffs? said:

Are there any further punishments coming from the investigation?  Or did the whole thing die with the third party doctor being fired?  I haven’t heard anything…

I doubt there will be any punishments because both the NFL and NFLPA stated that the protocols as written were followed.  Intent of the protocol may have been abused, but the protocol itself was followed.

The UNC was fired because the NFLPA could fire him via the agreement and he was not fired for doing anything wrong - in the end they fired him because he was rude to the NFLPA during their questioning- which was stated he rude because they were trying to pin blame on him and he argued back at them.

They made changes to address the shortcomings in the protocol, but basically they found based upon everything that was done - no faults.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

I doubt there will be any punishments because both the NFL and NFLPA stated that the protocols as written were followed.  Intent of the protocol may have been abused, but the protocol itself was followed.

The UNC was fired because the NFLPA could fire him via the agreement and he was not fired for doing anything wrong - in the end they fired him because he was rude to the NFLPA during their questioning- which was stated he rude because they were trying to pin blame on him and he argued back at them.

They made changes to address the shortcomings in the protocol, but basically they found based upon everything that was done - no faults.

that's laughable. wait until a player dies on the field due to too many concussions, especially with two in four days.

no faults. smh

2 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

that's laughable. wait until a player dies on the field due to too many concussions, especially with two in four days.

no faults. smh

Cry to the NFLPA - they found no fault.

All could have been avoided if the player was truthful - it fixes the entire situation.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.