Raise your hand...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread is a train wreck waiting to happen... :blink:

but seriously, the question should really be, "how many of you regularly visit strip clubs?" i mean, just about every guy has gone for a bachelor party or something, myself included. i've probably logged about a half dozen visits over the years. but you want to know who the real pervs are, right? the ones who make it a weekly or monthly outing; the "norms" of the strip club world.

I've been to strip clubs in about 6-7 states, but none better than the Canadian ballet!

One time we had a corporate conference and my boss asked if I would take about 20 guys to a strip bar and that the company would reimburse me. Really had to twist my arm on that one. The club took my credit card and gave me a pad of chits to sign and give to each girl as they danced for a guy. Let's just say that a good time was had by all, and I set a new record for "entertainment expense". :blink:

Who hasnt been to a strip club?  I am not a big fan of titty bars but get dragged out for bachelor partys and whatnot.  My problem with them is they gouge you with drink prices, tease the hell out of you and you have close to zero chance of picking them up.  I would much rather go out drinking with buddys and find a girl and try and get her to take her clothes off for me for free

337158[/snapback]

In Philly, most of them are BYOB.

Show-n-Tel is fantastic.

I haven't been to one in years, though, and now that I'm a dad, probably won't again.

Admittedly yes, but I think the last time was in 1996. I find such places to be loud and overbearing. The girls at the places I've been to have been overly aggressive, asking for lap dances and the like. I know, I know, that's what they're supposed to do (or are told to do; I'm not sure which).

In addition, I think I've been in a Hooters once since 1997.

Mike

A long time ago, we went to the Half Dollar in Rochester and the girls were stretch marked pigs, used up and disgusting. I ended up playing Pac Man after a couple pole dances. :blink:

Another time there was a private (probably illegal) club on Lake Ave we went to for a bachelor party. There were raffles (50/50) with half of the money going to the groom. I bought tickets but gave them to my single brother-in-law. I wanted no part of these "ladies". :D

Funniest line was from my father-in-law to the three of us brothers-in-law: "Whatever happens here tonight, stays here tonight." :D He later won a raffle!

In addition, I think I've been in a Hooters once since 1997.

337200[/snapback]

not bustin' your balls, mike, but it chaps my ass when people talk about Hooters as if it's a toned-down strip club. for crying out loud, the girls wear tops that show off their cleavage. big whoop. i think Hooters gets a really bad rap from women who (a) have self-esteem issues; and (b) have never put one foot in the place.

my wife and i used to live about a mile from one, and we went there TOGETHER once a week for wings and crab legs. hell, my mother likes the place for the food and casual atmosphere, and says "the girls look cute."

anyway, that's all i wanted to add. :blink:

Great club! Montreal & its surrounding I think offer better entertainment. Have fun!

The best darn club in the land. 

Sundowners on Lundy Lane. 

Before I turned 21 I was up there once a month.  (3 hour drive)  but well worth the trip.

337280[/snapback]

fell in love with a stripper once. She teased me for two hours and then took all of my money. Sort of like my second ex-wife.

Now that's funny.

Same thing happened to my younger son on his 18th birthday. There are some clubs down here you can get into at 18 but not drink. It's BYOB and the women are soooooo skanky. He spent all his cash and this one dancer came and talked to him between sets. He came home at 2am, woke me up and said he was in love. She was a really nice girl and was working her way through college :blink::D .

Needless to say, he found out the next morning that the phone # she gave him was no good. It was a $120 lesson for him. :D

not bustin' your balls, mike, but it chaps my ass when people talk about Hooters as if it's a toned-down strip club.  for crying out loud, the girls wear tops that show off their cleavage.  big whoop.  i think Hooters gets a really bad rap from women who (a) have self-esteem issues; and (b) have never put one foot in the place.

my wife and i used to live about a mile from one, and we went there TOGETHER once a week for wings and crab legs.  hell, my mother likes the place for the food and casual atmosphere, and says "the girls look cute."

anyway, that's all i wanted to add.  :blink:

337226[/snapback]

I agree. My wife and I stop at the Hooters in Kitty Hawk quite often, and at several others around the country when we travel. Then again, some of the girls could be our granddaughter.