Pol Pot

Ayatolla Khomeni

Josef Stalin

Nero

Ivan the Terrible

William Jefferson Clinton

Fictional Villains:

Dennis Hopper's Character in "Blue Velvet"-- "PABST BLUE RIBBON!"

Buffalo Bill from "Silence of the Lambs" --think "it rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again!"

Tops For Real Life Villains:

Jimmuh Carter

Jimmuh Johnson

Chairman Mao

Pol Pot

Ayatolla Khomeni

Josef Stalin

Nero

Ivan the Terrible

William Jefferson Clinton

Fictional Villains:

Dennis Hopper's Character in "Blue Velvet"-- "PABST BLUE RIBBON!"

Buffalo Bill from "Silence of the Lambs" --think "it rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again!"

337331[/snapback]

May I inquire as to why Presidents Carter and Clinton are on the same list w/ Mao and Stalin?

Alan Rickman steals nearly everything he's in, IMO. He's the only reason Costner's Lame Robin Hood was any good. And of course...

"By Grabthar's hammer, by the sons of Worvan, you shall be avenged!"

Edit: If you get a chance, catch the HBO movie "Something the Lord Made". Rickman plays a heart doctor who pioneered a 'shunt' surgery to fix the hearts and the lives of blue babies. He's great in that movie, and maybe even better is Mos Def who played his assistant. Powerful movie all the way around.

336110[/snapback]

My mother's life was saved by the doctor whom Rickman played in that movie; he performed the surgery on her at Hopkins in 1950 or so. So I wouldn't be here, nor would my kids, without good Dr. Blalock. I agree, fantastic movie, and both Rickman and Mos Def were outstanding.

And Rickman was hilarious as the Metreon in Dogma.