โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Biden, A Good American President! โ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Tiberius

ย 

ย 

Joe Biden's Disappearing Act

JAZZ SHAWย 

ย 

02af4624-fda4-4ef3-b896-13babd5766f2-105

ย 

When I got up this morning, I flipped through several news channels as I typically do. There was only one story being covered for the most part. Everyone was delivering live coverage of the action unfolding at the UCLA campus after the LAPD finally moved in to break up the ongoing pro-Hamas protests. Police decked out in riot gear were tearing down barricades and continually firing flashbangs as they faced off against a collection of students, faculty, and outside professional agitators who were almost all wearing hardhats, gas masks, and goggles to protect themselves from teargas. The press spiced up the coverage with occasional comments from political leaders ranging from Donald Trump to Speaker Johnson, all of whom condemned the rioters. But there was one figure conspicuously missing in this debate. Where is President Joe Biden? He apparently has little to nothing to say about all of this mayhem.ย 

ย 

{snip}

ย 

So we should ask yet again... where is Joe Biden? During times like this, a real leader would be speaking out and urging calm, supporting a return to law and order. But that's not Scranton Joe's style.

ย 

From the day he took office, he demonstrated that not only was the idea of law and order not a priority for him, but he saw it as an obstacle to his goals. He refuses to enforce immigration laws and criticizes police when they do their jobs. Why would he come out in opposition to rioting? To do so might cost him a couple of votes in Michigan and Minnesota.ย 

ย 

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2024/05/02/joe-bidens-disappearing-act-n3787625

ย 

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, BillStime said:

๐ŸŽฏ

ย 

ย 

Too bad Joe does the same thing.ย  The oil execs are just mad they gave Joe $400 million already, and now trumpy bear wants another $1 billion.ย  Selling us out is what Washington does.ย  They will balk on this "deal" with trump, because it reality, Joe has made them more money than any other president, and it's really not even close.ย  Covid hurt the numbers they got under trump, but I see them betting on the sure thing, which is Joe.

โ€œBorder related issuesโ€ฆ.โ€

ย 

ย 

ย 

Why what would those be that suddenly exist after months of them telling us there are no โ€œborder related issues.โ€ ย 

And why isnโ€™t this in the โ€œborder related issues thread???

ย 

Retweet to help our psyops!!!

ย 

ย 

Gotta promote all our ridiculous threads!!!

ย 

ย 

ย 

Cracking Up Lol GIF
ย 

ย 

ย 

They are not a serious people. ย ย 

Edited by Big Blitz

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

If you have elderly parents or family member who rely on social security, Medicare, and affordable prescription drugs AND vote for Trump - you're a sick SOB.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Their fixed retirement incomes are completely fโ€ฆed bc Team Blue shut down the planet to get rid of Trumpโ€ฆ.I mean not overwhelm the hospitals. ย Flatten the curves. ย ย 
ย 

ย 

ย 

Nothing convinces us like Joe Biden tweets Bill Pysop. ย Let that low info flow. ย 

Edited by Big Blitz

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

ย 

ย 

Their fixed retirement incomes are completely fโ€ฆed bc Team Blue shut down the planet to get rid of Trumpโ€ฆ.I mean not overwhelm the hospitals. ย Flatten the curves. ย ย 
ย 

ย 

ย 

Nothing convinces us like Joe Biden tweets Bill Pysop. ย Let that low info flow. ย 

ย 

Yes, we should trust the man who's only legislative accomplishment was giving the biggest tax cut to the top 1% and Corporate America to protect Social Security and Medicare.

ย 

FOH, B

ย