Least Favorite Beer?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First thing that came into my mind when I read the topic. Bud. Crappy, crappy beer. Glad to see others haven't fallen prey to endless add campaigns.

Coors light is plenty undrinkable too.

I've had some smaller run beers that were pretty hard to hold down, but I've tried to purge my memory of them.

least favorite beer is the one that someone started to puke in

and then just kinda dribbled in, just that little bit a vomit, and

then you accidently drink some of it just because you thought the

glass was yours.....but wait.....i still like that more than Bud, so it is a tough question.

I can't believe no one said Black Label I still get the shivers when I think about it. I agree with Utica Club too I think they were both made in Utica. I know at least 4 people who also get headaches from Bud...............Crap

I can't believe no one said Black Label I still get the shivers when I think about it. I agree with Utica Club too I think they were both made in Utica. I know at least 4 people who also get headaches from Bud...............Crap

335932[/snapback]

Agree, Black Label is some foul stuff.

Does anybody remember the generic beer Bells or Super Duper used to sell. It came in a yellow can with just the work "BEER" on the label. I drank one once and I think I puked.  :o

335733[/snapback]

I agree. That was the nastiest beer that I have ever had. I could never understand why anyone would want to buy it. Quite the status symbol to go along with the horrible taste.

335932[/snapback]

I love Carling Black Label. The distictive Red and Black can...I think it was the originator of the 15-pack. When everyone else burned through their 12-pack, you always had a smile on your face because you knew you had three more cans waiting in the wings. I get shivers and goosebumps when I think about it (though it's more than likely the DTs and a rash).

I'd like to add Schmidts and Schlitz to this list as well. I think they were "brewed" from the same sewer.

335941[/snapback]

Finally 4 pages into the thread. Schmidts has got to be the foulest tasting beer ever made. It makes Matts taste like Labbats! I remember a keg party from my youth where the beer on tap was Schmidts. Not only did it taste like piss, the hangover I had the next day was one of the worst I've ever had. I had a headache for 3 days. :o

335932[/snapback]

The last (and only?) Black Label I had was on a road trip some 20 yrs ago - it was this big honking bottle, did they have it in 24oz? - drank it in the backseat of the car, got to our destination, got out of car, puked it up, went on my way...