Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Biden gave them back. Did Trump?

He had them in 2017.  So no, he didn't.  And he never had any business having them in the first place.

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

He had them in 2017.  So no, he didn't.  And he never had any business having them in the first place.

How does Biden have any less or more right than Trump?

And yes, he returned them without issue. Did Trump? 

Just now, BillStime said:

How does Biden have any less or more right than Trump?

And yes, he returned them without issue. Did Trump? 

Because he wasn't President at the time he took them.

And he knew at least as far back as 2017 that he had classified documents.  He didn't return them until 2022.

41 minutes ago, Doc said:

Biden did the same.

Here's the Doc classic once again.  All bad things are equal, so I'm allowed to support one side.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Here's the Doc classic once again.  All bad things are equal, so I'm allowed to support one side.  

And here's a daz28 classic once again.  I've said all along either you charge both or you charge neither. 

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

And here's a daz28 classic once again.  I've said all along either you charge both or you charge neither. 

You say that, because you equate all bad things, which allows you to support one side.  You do it with pretty much everything.  I'm all for charging Biden, but the SC already decided it was a losing proposition.  He fully explained his reasoning.  On the other side, you have Trump openly obstructing.  LITERALLY attempting to hide them from attempts to return them to where they belong.  The worst part of the whole thing is that MAGA is hoping he slides on a technicality.  

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

What’s cool about this is that they charged everyone who obstructed investigations and didn’t charge those who didn’t. 

Easy peasy! 

Just now, daz28 said:

You say that, because you equate all bad things, which allows you to support one side.  You do it with pretty much everything.  I'm all for charging Biden, but the SC already decided it was a losing proposition.  He fully explained his reasoning.  On the other side, you have Trump openly obstructing.  LITERALLY attempting to hide them from attempts to return them to where they belong.  The worst part of the whole thing is that MAGA is hoping he slides on a technicality.  

Let me ask you this: do you think Biden knew he had classified documents in his possession since at least 2017?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Let me ask you this: do you think Biden knew he had classified documents in his possession since at least 2017?

Did you read my post, or just miss this one part:

I'm all for charging Biden, but the SC already decided it was a losing proposition.

Then I went on to explain why Trump obstructing the attempts to regain them was such a horrible idea.  Let me ask YOU this:  Should he have concealed his attempts to conceal his attempts at keeping the documents after they were requested to be returned?  Do you think it would be great if he got off on a technicality?  Not only did you selectively ignore what I said about Biden, but you also glossed over the entire portion about 'your side'.  

3 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Did you read my post, or just miss this one part:

I'm all for charging Biden, but the SC already decided it was a losing proposition.

Then I went on to explain why Trump obstructing the attempts to regain them was such a horrible idea.  Let me ask YOU this:  Should he have concealed his attempts to conceal his attempts at keeping the documents after they were requested to be returned?  Do you think it would be great if he got off on a technicality?  Not only did you selectively ignore what I said about Biden, but you also glossed over the entire portion about 'your side'.  

Right.  You're fine with the SC's decision because it helps your side. 

Let me ask you: when this case fails, what will you say?  That it should never have been brought because there was no chance to proven it beyond a reasonable doubt?  No, you'll do what you said above and whine that it got dismissed "on a technicality." :rolleyes:

The crime is possessing classified material.  Biden knew head it back in 2017 and never gave it back.  So while he didn't "obstruct," he still broke the law.  Saying "well, he's too senile to remember/admit it" is a cop out and you know it.  But again, it helps your side so you're fine with it.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Right.  You're fine with the SC's decision because it helps your side. 

Let me ask you: when this case fails, what will you say?  That it should never have been brought because there was no chance to proven it beyond a reasonable doubt?  No, you'll do what you said above and whine that it got dismissed "on a technicality." :rolleyes:

The crime is possessing classified material.  Biden knew head it back in 2017 and never gave it back.  So while he didn't "obstruct," he still broke the law.  Saying "well, he's too senile to remember/admit it" is a cop out and you know it.  But again, it helps your side so you're fine with it.

I'm not fine with it, but I find the rationale reasonable.  The rationale WASN'T that he's too senile, it's that a jury/judge would sympathize BECAUSE of that.  Go ahead and twist it, though.  Anyone with top secret documents they shouldn't have should be charged, but if it's all for nothing a trial makes no sense.  See, this is how people who aren't disingenuous post!

They literally have video of the files being transported and first-hand witness testimony to corroborate that.  What planet are you on today??  They had a grand jury, and now a judge will decide if it should be dismissed.  That's how the justice system works.  Not everyone agrees with decisions, but they are what they are, and we have to accept them.  If there's any monkey business, hopefully it is discovered.