Did he really BUT HILLARY?!?!?! in his letter? What a ***** loser

716er

27 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Oh I’m sure she received a “ stern warning” from the same corrupt organization that lied about Trumps “ connections” to Russia. Never raided or even subpoenaed. This is a huge political stunt and you just can’t admit it. The Dems want to prevent Trump from running in 2024. 

So let me get this straight: The FBI trying to obtain evidence when classified material was improperly handled is a political stunt? Interesting...

• Haha (+1) 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, T master said:

Yes you are rights won't go too jail but you don't dispute anything that i said about her so i take it you agree of how big a POS she is correct ?

Mindless accusations are easy to produce. You seem full of it so who cares? 

38 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

So let me get this straight: The FBI trying to obtain evidence when classified material was improperly handled is a political stunt? Interesting...

The President can declassify whatever he wants, he ordered that material come out while president.  Does he not have the right?

Other presidents have taken documents they probably shouldn't have when they left office for their presidential library, how many of their houses have been raided by the FBI?   The FBI was at MAL a few weeks ago and they didn't like the way the documents were stored so they put a padlock on the door.  Was it so important to raid?  NO!  This is political.

2 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

The President can declassify whatever he wants, he ordered that material come out while president.  Does he not have the right?

Other presidents have taken documents they probably shouldn't have when they left office for their presidential library, how many of their houses have been raided by the FBI?   The FBI was at MAL a few weeks ago and they didn't like the way the documents were stored so they put a padlock on the door.  Was it so important to raid?  NO!  This is political.

Did Trump declassify the documents while he was still president? I haven't seen anything on that.

There are a lot of questions that we don't have answers to (but it's not preventing people from jumping to conclusions) but if this was all political, Trump could just make the search warrant public and show it's about some paltry little thing and didn't justify the FBI actions.

Just now, ChiGoose said:

Did Trump declassify the documents while he was still president? I haven't seen anything on that.

There are a lot of questions that we don't have answers to (but it's not preventing people from jumping to conclusions) but if this was all political, Trump could just make the search warrant public and show it's about some paltry little thing and didn't justify the FBI actions.

Who knows?  Honestly what documents could he take that they didn't already have?  What do they need them for?  Has Trump lost top secret clearance?  I doubt it.

2 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

Who knows?  Honestly what documents could he take that they didn't already have?  What do they need them for?  Has Trump lost top secret clearance?  I doubt it.

I doubt he has clearance. Presidents generally don't need clearance since they own the classification of information by virtue of being president. No SF-86 required. . Former presidents can be read into classified info at the request of the current president, but I don't believe former presidents maintain any clearance on their own.

So a big concern (and I am NOT saying this is what happened) would be someone selling secrets. Documents with TS/SCI info on them would be very valuable and could make someone a good chunk of change.

Less malicious would simply be that those documents belong to the national archives and should not be stored outside of its custody. If they did not believe they had received all of the documents taken from the White House, they would likely want to search to ensure there are no documents remaining at Mar a Lago that shouldn't be there.

Since these are physical documents instead of digital ones, it's not as simple as just ensuring files were deleted or removing a server or two.

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

I doubt he has clearance. Presidents generally don't need clearance since they own the classification of information by virtue of being president. No SF-86 required. . Former presidents can be read into classified info at the request of the current president, but I don't believe former presidents maintain any clearance on their own.

So a big concern (and I am NOT saying this is what happened) would be someone selling secrets. Documents with TS/SCI info on them would be very valuable and could make someone a good chunk of change.

Less malicious would simply be that those documents belong to the national archives and should not be stored outside of its custody. If they did not believe they had received all of the documents taken from the White House, they would likely want to search to ensure there are no documents remaining at Mar a Lago that shouldn't be there.

Since these are physical documents instead of digital ones, it's not as simple as just ensuring files were deleted or removing a server or two.

That very well may be true, however, what did they think would happen when they did this in this way?  It looks disgusting because it is.  If Trumps FBI raided Obama's house how would that have looked to the left?  I'm going to call it, they would say he is a Nazi.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Demongyz said:

That very well may be true, however, what did they think would happen when they did this in this way?  It looks disgusting because it is.  If Trumps FBI raided Obama's house how would that have looked to the left?  I'm going to call it, they would say he is a Nazi.

What other way should they have done it? They wanted to be sure they had all the documents, what other way is there to do that than to physically go there and check?

From what we know, it seems that they coordinated with the secret service detail, arrived in plain clothes, and many of the people who were there didn't realize what was going on while the search was happening. I think that beats the heck out of a pre-dawn no-knock with SWAT teams knocking down the door.

20 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Obviously it’s political and of course the actions aren’t justified. It’s NEVER been done. A subpoena would suffice. Why the huge show with sirens flashing etc etc? Since it’s never happened before and an action usually reserved for drug overlords etc was taken it seems wildly unlikely that it was “ necessary “. 

18 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Mindless accusations are easy to produce. You seem full of it so who cares? 

You should know about mindless accusations especially if you in any way endorse Hillary as someone that would be a candidate with any moral or honesty in any thing she would consider in the political circle .

She was the reason why Trump won and by her buying the dossier (which has been proven) proves her motives are evil and self centered .

23 hours ago, T master said:

Raise your hand if your a untruthful lying BIOTCH with the morals of a ocean bottom crawling S**T eating reptile that only cares about me myself & I so much that you would leave people to die while you sit in a cozy place eating bon bons thinking of how great you are .

You are looking at the ultimate POS as a person - if she can't just tell lies she will pay someone to make them up & then give the okay to spread them and get all involved to continue them as long as it takes .

She is the explanation of a crooked politician in Websters . What a POS !! 

you do realize she can't hear you, right?

just making sure.

also, nobody cares. 

• Like (+1) 1