My First Post

Hello everybody. Twobillsdrive has been my homepage since my freshman year in college in '99, and I figured it was time for me to start posting my thoughts every now and then. I've enjoyed reading the board over the years and I'm looking forward to life after Bledslow.

It may be a record, but I'm glad to be part of the family now. Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome already. Thats why I love this board; great people. My dad was a life long bills fan before he passed away, and he always said we had the best fans. When I discovered TBD, I found out what a true family (dysfunctional or not!) we bills fans are. Have a good night everybody.

It may be a record, but I'm glad to be part of the family now. Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome already. Thats why I love this board; great people. My dad was a life long bills fan before he passed away, and he always said we had the best fans. When I discovered TBD, I found out what a true family (dysfunctional or not!) we bills fans are. Have a good night everybody.

333269[/snapback]

Sorry to hear about your father. I know how great it is to share a passion for a team with one's father and how many great memories can spring from that. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and thanks for joining.

:blush:

Hello, Louis! It's so nice to have you back where you belong...

Sorry, couldn't resist. Wow, how could you resist hopping into this Stadium Wall melee for so long? Especially through the draft and all.

Welcome aboard, matey. This can be a real fun place. A bit crazy at times too (in a fun way).

One word of caution however: stay away from 20 page threads. They can really suck off all your energy and time. I have already fallen victim. Learn from my mistakes, be frugal with your reading and posting.

333308[/snapback]

Um, having lurked here since '99, he probably knows that. :ph34r:

Louis has come out of the closet! Welcome. :blush:

333269[/snapback]

Welcome aboard, always fun to add another inmate to the asylum :blush::ph34r:

Make sure you have thick skin before you vernture over to the darkside (PPP).  Those girls can be pretty rough.

333490[/snapback]

My skin isn't that thick, which is why I don't vernture over there.

Welcome to the Wall, Louie A.