Ray Epps et al. and the FEDSURRECTION

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Basically proving what I've been saying all along, i.e. that he was responsible for people breaking into the Capitol, not Trump who never said to do anything other than be peaceful and patriotic.  Which is why the Dems want to make him go away.

• Like (+1) 1

Ray was just there to keep an eye on his son so he didn't get into trouble.

One thing I find interesting is he was wearing almost unique clothing.he was wearing light beige and a red cap (yes I know others were wearing red Trump hats too). He stands out in the crowd shots and videos he's in.

He was everywhere. He was right where 2 gates were breached yet didn't go in. "We must go in to the Capital" yet he didn't go in. Makes no sense.

Is his son who he was there to keep an eye in any of the videos with him?

But there lot of stuff that smells bad. Security or lack thereof.  Uncaught pipe bombers. Has megaphone man been arrested yet? Nancy Pelosi's daughter there to film the whole thing ...

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This Baked Alaska dude is an interesting character. The same guy who was followed by Epps the night of J5 and famously started the "fed, fed, fed" chant at him on J5 may have also been followed and photographed weeks earlier by Epps in Phoenix.

Part 2 should be interesting!

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Ray was just there to keep an eye on his son so he didn't get into trouble.

One thing I find interesting is he was wearing almost unique clothing.he was wearing light beige and a red cap (yes I know others were wearing red Trump hats too). He stands out in the crowd shots and videos he's in.

He was everywhere. He was right where 2 gates were breached yet didn't go in. "We must go in to the Capital" yet he didn't go in. Makes no sense.

Is his son who he was there to keep an eye in any of the videos with him?

But there lot of stuff that smells bad. Security or lack thereof.  Uncaught pipe bombers. Has megaphone man been arrested yet? Nancy Pelosi's daughter there to film the whole thing ...

Ray was there for many reasons...

Insisting everyone needed to go into the Capitol the next day, peacefully, even though he himself never planned to do so...

Now we hear him whisper the real plan to "storm the capitol."  Can one peacefully storm a building? Of course! This was 2021...words can mean, imply or suggest anything you want them to.

Then ol Ray told the J6 committee, under oath for the King, that he encouraged people to go into the Capitol because he assumed it would be open to the public. Can you peacefully storm a building even if it's open to the public Ray? 

On J6 after being front and center at the Trump speech loudly encouraging people to move towards the Capitol when the orange man's speech ends..

A speech he supposedly traveled across the country to hear, but never attended, he finds himself at the initial breach point at the Capitol.

Surely the police and barricades staring Ray and others in the face are a clear sign that not only isn't the Capitol building open, but the grounds surrounding the Capitol are not currently open to the public either. So 'ol Ray has no problem peacefully breaching the barrier anyway and wandering around the restricted Capitol grounds for a few hours getting himself involved in activities others have gone to jail for.

Why won't people just leave this guy alone?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

From the Logan piece on Friday where we find Epps, in Arizona in November 2020, stalking and photographing the very same guy he would whisper to "we're here to storm the Capitol" on J5 2021 in DC.

No questions whatsoever should be asked about any of this. It's just a massive coincidence. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1