Ray Epps et al. and the FEDSURRECTION

14 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Yelling fire in a crowded auditorium isn’t a crime. 

He also cooperated with authorities when he learned he was wanted. 

And here I thought the conservatives were mad at how willing the government was to throw the book at Jan 6 people. Now we’re mad that they’re not tough enough?

D'oh!  Thanks for admitting the J6 committee was a sham. 

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

That’s correct. Conservatives are and were NOT supportive of breaching the Capitol Building. No idea where you got the idea that they were. 

Yeah, no one here condoned/condones people fighting with police and breaking into the Capitol and have said that people who broke the law that day should have been punished.  The questions are the severity of the punishment some received, why some people were never punished or pursued and why wasn't more security allocated for the event?

Edited by Doc

While it isn’t technically illegal to yell fire in an auditorium you can and should be indicted for inciting a riot….which appears to be the obvious case against Mr Epps. Of course if you incite a riot that Nancy and her pals were dying to take political advantage of, then all bets are off. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

While it isn’t technically illegal to yell fire in an auditorium you can and should be indicted for inciting a riot….which appears to be the obvious case against Mr Epps. Of course if you incite a riot that Nancy and her pals were dying to take political advantage of, then all bets are off. 

Never mind.  Chi just realized he exposed the J6 committee as the farce it was.  Yelling fire in a crowded auditorium and telling people to break into the Capitol aren't crimes, but apparently telling people to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard is worse than either.  You can't make this stuff up.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Bingo!

Why is Ray targeted but not Trump or the Proud Boys running around the rally riling up the crowd to storm the Capitol?

Does the cult not realize they have a history of always trying to find a scapegoat to distract from the guy who told them to fight like hell?

12 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

If he’s suing Fox on defamation for claiming he was working for the FBI and that this claim caused him harm, he just needs to prove that he wasn’t working for the FBI and that Fox’s claims was the but for cause of him suffering harm. 

Seems pretty straightforward given the evidence. Fox’s lawyers will likely advise them to settle. 

Also keep in mind that the average American doesn’t know about this Epps stuff but those that do generally think the conspiracy is nuts. Fox won’t want a jury trial. 

He's a Fed and should be living in a van down by the river.

Useful idiots are stumped, the rest of us know why.

Donald Trump said “Go peacefully and patriotically to the Capitol”. 

Ray Epps said, “We have to go INSIDE the Capitol! We have to go INSIDE the Capitol!”

The left says Donald Trump is guilty of inciting January 6th, but then they say Ray Epps did nothing wrong. 

Now, mainstream media publications like the New York Times, the Washington Post, and Rolling Stone are bending over backwards to paint Epps as a victim, to support him, and to cover for him. 

Why?

Within 2.5 weeks of J6 I was FBI raided and jailed and CHARGED for walking into a restricted area which had open barricades, no signs, and no police officers guarding it. 

Ray Epps was with a mob who pushed down barricades, pushed police officers, and entered a restricted area. The DOJ still can’t decide whether or not to charge him. 

Why?

• Like (+1) 1

A "conspiracy theory" today is any reasonable conclusion one can arrive at based on actual evidence that is at odds with media narrative.

The more the regime/media hyperventilate on Epps only gives rational people more confidence that he's a fed.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/13/2023 at 10:36 PM, SoCal Deek said:

That’s correct. Conservatives are and were NOT supportive of breaching the Capitol Building. No idea where you got the idea that they were. 

Well maybe because a majority of them still support this POS.  They always need a villain to rail against.  Why can't they see the one running for president?

Edited by redtail hawk

11 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Well maybe because a majority of them still support this POS.  They always need a villain to rail against.  Why can't they see the one running for president?

The bullsheet is strong with you. MSNBC is pure garbage. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The bullsheet is strong with you. MSNBC is pure garbage. 

So did he not play the National Anthem sung by the insurrectionists?  Did MSNBC fabricate that?

15 minutes ago, Wacka said:

As to the post two above this one:  

STFU limey.

Elegant and persuasive...I have a US passport but could be looking at dual citizenship if Armageddon threatens.  Actually I'd prefer Canadian as my second but will need to look into the laws.

Edited by redtail hawk

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

So did he not play the National Anthem sung by the insurrectionists?  Did MSNBC fabricate that?

Elegant and persuasive...I have a US passport but could be looking at dual citizenship if Armageddon threatens.

Insurrection! 🙄

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

Ok, Jan 6 criminals then.  Did he not play a recording of them?  What point do you believe he was trying to make?

I have no idea…why don’t you tell everyone? Hawk, this Trump bullsheet has gone on way too long. You are not moving the needle AT ALL. Give it a rest. 

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I have no idea…why don’t you tell everyone? Hawk, this Trump bullsheet has gone on way too long. You are not moving the needle AT ALL. Give it a rest. 

you have no idea?  You're full of analysis and then at a loss for theories?  But I agree with you about the trump BS.  I'll give it a rest when his supporters do.  
Or when he's in jail, whichever is first.

Edited by redtail hawk