Is Gender Ideology a RELIGION built like a house of cards?

41 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Then don't send your kids to drag events.

You get some level of control over your own kids for about 18 years. That's it, nothing more. Deal with it.

Drag events are sexual in nature, would you be ok if parents allowed children to go strip clubs? I do get the idea that bad parents will screw up a child regardless but should we have certain standards?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

What you don't understand or are unwilling to accept is that this is what future generations are choosing and this is how it will be. Old people don't get to choose this on their way out. They had their choices in their time and their generations made those choices. Those choices directly led us here. At some point you get a bit set in your ways and comfortable and now everything is just as it should be. But time doesn't stop for you. The zeitgeist moves forward with or without you until you die and even then it still keeps going. Dig your heels in to try to stop it or watch it evolve and try to understand it. The choice is yours, but the latter may lead to less grumpiness and frustration.

They’re not choosing it. Rather it’s being force fed to them at the lower levels of so called “ education”.  Time stops for no one, but gay orgies and gender confusion isn’t exactly the “zeitgeist”. Don’t tell me what I do and don’t understand with your moronic takes on society. It seems everywhere you look there’s some lefty screaming or whining or crying about something . So who is frustrated and / or grumpy? 

• 1 month later...