Racially motivated murder at Tops

I'm guessing there has been at least 10 people murdered in that neighborhood in this month. But as long as it's black on black crime nobody cares apparently. If a white guy does it then they make statues to remember the victims. Let's keep that same energy for all murders

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I'm guessing there has been at least 10 people murdered in that neighborhood in this month. But as long as it's black on black crime nobody cares apparently. If a white guy does it then they make statues to remember the victims. Let's keep that same energy for all murders

Respectfully, shut up.

• Disagree 1

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Respectfully, shut up.

Respectfully stop race baiting and only discussing news that fits your narrative.

Black on black - nobody cares

Black on white - nobody cares

White on black - the President makes a statement and they built a statue

Give me a break. All of these crimes are sad and deserve the same energy 

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Respectfully stop race baiting and only discussing news that fits your narrative.

Black on black - nobody cares

Black on white - nobody cares

White on black - the President makes a statement and they built a statue

Give me a break. All of these crimes are sad and deserve the same energy 

The shooter traveled hundreds of miles to specifically shoot black people. That is a racist crime. This is a fact. 

Take your “all lives matter” nonsense and stick it where the sun don’t shine. 

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

The shooter traveled hundreds of miles to specifically shoot black people. That is a racist crime. This is a fact. 

Take your “all lives matter” nonsense and stick it where the sun don’t shine. 

So you admit that all lives don't matter?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Stop deflecting. The definition is irrelevant.

It's the most relevant thing there is. You are saying to effectively ban all guns otherwise. 2nd amendment anyone?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Anybody with a brain in their head knows the Tops shooting was beyond awful and the shooter deserves to burn in hell for all eternity (if you believe in that).

With that, you expect Congress to ever pass a bvllshit law to ban assault weapons when none of them can define what an assault weapon is?

You lefties seem to not care about what the BIGGEST problem when it comes to people committing violent crimes…….

MENTAL ILLNESS.

A weapon of any kind is deadly when someone using that weapon isn’t there mentally.

A weapon of any kind is a paperweight to a mentally stable individual that owns weapons. And a mentally stable individual NEVER uses a weapon unless he absolutely has to.

Pretty fvckin simple.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

So you admit that all lives don't matter?

I love how your takeaway from a self-described white supremacist traveling across the state to kill black people is “WELL DONT ALL LIVES MATTER”

Do you have some of RFK’s brain worms?

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Anybody with a brain in their head knows the Tops shooting was beyond awful and the shooter deserves to burn in hell for all eternity (if you believe in that).

With that, you expect Congress to ever pass a bvllshit law to ban assault weapons when none of them can define what an assault weapon is?

You lefties seem to not care about what the BIGGEST problem when it comes to people committing violent crimes…….

MENTAL ILLNESS.

A weapon of any kind is deadly when someone using that weapon isn’t there mentally.

A weapon of any kind is a paperweight to a mentally stable individual that owns weapons. And a mentally stable individual NEVER uses a weapon unless he absolutely has to.

Pretty fvckin simple.

Lots of other countries have mentally ill people. Why don’t these things happen over there? What’s the common denominator?

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

I have no issues with it.

So you don't follow the Constitution of the United States? So you are either a traitor or terrorist I'm assuming

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I love how your takeaway from a self-described white supremacist traveling across the state to kill black people is “WELL DONT ALL LIVES MATTER”

Do you have some of RFK’s brain worms?

Lots of other countries have mentally ill people. Why don’t these things happen over there? What’s the common denominator?

I don’t live in another country and don’t know how good of a job they keep weapons out of their countries, if they have weapons bans.

In this country we have the right to protect ourselves and that’s NEVER going to change.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

So you don't follow the Constitution of the United States? So you are either a traitor or terrorist I'm assuming

Oh I follow it... but I also didn't bastardize the intent of A2 like the death cult has...

24 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I don’t live in another country and don’t know how good of a job they keep weapons out of their countries, if they have weapons bans.

In this country we have the right to protect ourselves and that’s NEVER going to change.

Some of us don’t live in constant paralyzing fear 

35 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Some of us don’t live in constant paralyzing fear 

Ironic as you articulated how you are laser focused on the outlier, while ignoring the majority of the data.  

2 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Respectfully, shut up

Typical Lib response to Minorities being victims of their policies.

While screaming about outliers.

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

It's the most relevant thing there is. You are saying to effectively ban all guns otherwise. 2nd amendment anyone?

None of them give a rats about anything but Control that's it.

Show them the actual data, they rage on the outlier then start the insults.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Ironic as you articulated how you are laser focused on the outlier, while ignoring the majority of the data.  

Typical Lib response to Minorities being victims of their policies.

While screaming about outliers.

None of them give a rats about anything but Control that's it.

Show them the actual data, they rage on the outlier then start the insults.  

So your response to the shooting is “well it was just an outlier”

Stuff like this is why I’m so glad your ideology is dying off. 

• Disagree 1