American CULTURAL Marxism: The Commie Left And Those Who Support Them (Useful Idiots)

11 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

We watched the TSNYE broadcast with Seacrest.  Thankfully didn't see any disturbances.  I saw Seacrest giving a shoutout to the NYPD, probably for keeping them at bay.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Seems like just yesterday Dems were buying her book and calling her hearsay, evidence.  

Better start an OnlyFans account quick, Cassie...

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Iconic passports - lmao - I bet more than half of the MAGA cult don’t even have a passport. You freaks literally bich about everything - lmao

I also love this - iconic American imagery - when NONE of you said a word about Trump’s proposed (and thankfully rejected) redesign of this ICON:

image.thumb.jpeg.7d51d617338fe3618492f5406372c9d0.jpeg

idiots 

25 minutes ago, Doc said:

I guess that's what you do when you hate America...

You try so hard, “Doc”

image.thumb.jpeg.9536ba4eedaf7feac19fd39e9915b859.jpeg

Edited by BillStime

58 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Is dude blind or just so desperate to make a point that he's ignoring the clearly visible eagle in the seal of the United States that's present on the new version?

Of all the things to complain about with this current administration, this is noise and not at all relevant.

• Angry 1

2 hours ago, yall said:

Is dude blind or just so desperate to make a point that he's ignoring the clearly visible eagle in the seal of the United States that's present on the new version?

Of all the things to complain about with this current administration, this is noise and not at all relevant.

Why did it need to be changed?  And why remove the American flag? 

23 hours ago, Doc said:

Why did it need to be changed?  And why remove the American flag? 

DKDC

Like I said, other things with this administration have my focus. Flag won't matter when we're overrun from the southern border. 

8 minutes ago, yall said:

DKDC

Like I said, other things with this administration have my focus. Flag won't matter when we're overrun from the southern border. 

Many things can be scrutinized at the same time. 

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Many things can be scrutinized at the same time. 

Sure, but on the scale of things that matter this is about as low as I can imagine. Somewhere on the level of what shoes Biden wares.

I'd rather focus my ire on something with at least a modicum of importance.

This is just a distraction.

2 minutes ago, yall said:

Sure, but on the scale of things that matter this is about as low as I can imagine. Somewhere on the level of what shoes Biden wares.

I'd rather focus my ire on something with at least a modicum of importance.

This is just a distraction.

It's low but it's not a distraction.  It's just another example of where things are going.