Bills were not on O.J. Howard's free-agent radar until something changed

HOUSE

16 hours ago, AuntieEm said:

Still not a clarification of how the deal got started.  He only got the info on the training facilities after there were negotiations going on.  OJ didn't just ask about the training facilities the Bills have out of the blue.   It's also not like at this time OJ is as interesting a 'why did you sign with Buffalo?' like it is with the Von Miller.  

Like I said, Buffalo likely inquired with his agent, but Buffalo wasn't one of his clients desired destinations. Once those destinations didn't pan out, agent probably said why don't we take a look at Buffalo and inquired back.

Edited by What a Tuel

9 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

.......then what?

If it's just a job to you...........and you are resting on the sideline when the opposing offense is on the field........and you don't have to watch tape or gameplan against those players.........it isn't a given that you are going to know or care to know who those opposing players are.

Some people can't grasp that not all players are fans............some of them even hate their job...........just like a lot of clock punching fans who spend their work day secretly logged on to TSW do. ;)

You're a moron if you don't know at least who the starting QB, the most important position in all of football, of a team you're facing is.  I'd also suggest that you're a moron if you're an NFL player and don't know Josh Allen plays for the Bills.  FTR, I don't believe Howard didn't know Josh was the QB for the Bills.

3 hours ago, Motorin' said:

Why don't people know what the word "and" means? 

Bills fans, tell us you didn't read the whole article without telling us. 

Apparently the idea of a remark being "tongue in cheek" is being missed by some.

Of course Howard knew Allen was the Bills QB, the Bills played the Bucs in an epic OT struggle in week 13.

However I'm not sure why he had to "look at it on paper" as far as judging how good a team the Bills are.

On 4/9/2022 at 7:15 AM, machine gun kelly said:

Thanks House for sharing.  I think you know I live in Tampa, and his injuries pushed him down the depth chart, but he’s solid.  

We are going to be able to do a lot

more 12 personnel this year if Dorsey calls it up.  He alone makes us more dynamic as we can run three wide with Diggs, Davis, and McKenzie, but can also run 12 with Dawson and Howard.  One of the more under the radar signings this off season.

Ya he just needs to stay healthy. I remember him coming out of college with huge expectations 

On 4/10/2022 at 10:39 AM, Doc said:

You're a moron if you don't know at least who the starting QB, the most important position in all of football, of a team you're facing is.  I'd also suggest that you're a moron if you're an NFL player and don't know Josh Allen plays for the Bills.  FTR, I don't believe Howard didn't know Josh was the QB for the Bills.

rs_480x270-160405220702-ACS_10_Cochran_r

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.