The Buffalo Bills are the best team in the NFL

Success

On paper it's hard to argue that this isn't a top 5 team in the conference/league.

But the key here is 'on paper' and you really don't know what's going to happen especially if injuries hit hard which have derailed two SB caliber teams in recent years (See SF in 2020 and BAL in 2021).

Also with all the movement around the rest of the AFC there are a handful of other teams and fanbases believing the same exact thing right now. Also never underestimate the unexpected with another team nobody expects to be a contender like the Bengals last year.

In the end though my biggest concern is that it's going to be coaching that still ultimately holds this team back from taking the next step in 2022.

2 hours ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

You can talk about whatever, however...

We need to get on the field and actually prove we're the best. 13 seconds...remember?

I mean, I definitely agree w/ that. This isn't a "celebrating the championship" thread.  

I just think it's kind of cool that on paper, we're the best right now. But ultimately that's meaningless.

51 minutes ago, Success said:

I mean, I definitely agree w/ that. This isn't a "celebrating the championship" thread.  

I just think it's kind of cool that on paper, we're the best right now. But ultimately that's meaningless.

We could beat every team in the league last year already...and very well may have, had our coaching staff not pissed away a sure win in KC.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.